Gary, IN.

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Griffith Billiards is very nice. Griffith borders Gary on the southwest, though Gary is pretty big area wise so it depends where in Gary you are. Don't know any places in Gary.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Griffith Billiards is very nice. Griffith borders Gary on the southwest, though Gary is pretty big area wise so it depends where in Gary you are. Don't know any places in Gary.

The airport.

Thanks. I’ll take a look at Griff. I might drive to Red Shoes

I just called Griffiths. They have a day time special. I guess I’ll be there tomorrow

Last edited:

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Very Nice

I love the way they built the sign into the website. Very nice place! glad I didn't have to do it :)

Unfortunately they haven't been keeping up on the internet presence work. there is always something to do. Otherwise they might of been found and closed the deal faster and better.

At the same time it looks like they have closed pool hall competition being displayed to their perspective customers. I would of not been playing pool after seeing the other closed listings. It wasn't until I found their other location that I found the Gary location ( Griffith) which is where I was looking anyways.

Details, updates, repeat.

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On their web site, in BOLD PRINT, they should say “us stupid Mo Fo’s smoke like crazy”. I should have drove the extra distance and went to Red Shoes. Two good points, black GC4s and it’s cheap time.

Their website photos indicate no score-strings or rail counters, so likely as barren there for regular 14.1 action as Red Shoes these days (?).
Just a bit over an hour’s drive, and fairly close to where I get my car serviced. Plus, the smoke wouldn’t bother me so I should probably check it out.

Frankenstroke

2 Gus Szamboti cues
Silver Member
The drink holders between the stools and the foot of the tables (I-beam looking thingies)
are less than 58 inches from the tables and they will put a nasty scar on the butt of
your cue.