saw a jb youtube suggesting putting the shafts in tip up
problem is chalk gets all over your fingers when taking it out
the tip protectors might solve that problem'
any help appreciated

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
pooldawg8 and just_play thanks for the links it was exactly what i was looking for
:thumbup::thumbup:

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...or wipe the tips before putting the shafts in the case, even after getting the tip covers.

Keith

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always put mine joint and tip up.

Turn the case on it side and jiggle it a little so you can grab them by the shafts instead of by the joint or the tip.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
WOW. you guys are fast. TIPS CLIPZ by Magic Chalk. Sold here on AZB, Ebay and now by Seyberts Billiard Supplies. Take your pick ;)

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Adams Cue company rep had them for $2 each at Turning Stone Joss tour a few weeks back.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the tip clips are a cool idea.........excellent for the player that's absent-minded.
Personally, I wipe the tips with a damp napkin before inserting the shafts into my cue case.

All my cues have joint protectors so the shafts have to be inserted ferrule side first. As far
as any cumulative chalk dust or residue or even lint at the bottom of my case's sleeves, I
really don't give that a 2nd thought because I never see it and it never comes out when
removing any of the shafts......and I have a 6x12 case so there's a lot of shafts.