Russian Magic Chalk goes NUCLEAR

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
CHERNOBYL GREEN - For you Snooker Players and folks with Green cloth.

OK, I could not think of anything "green" with Russia except this, and it's either really funny or really dumb ?? Either way, folks won't forget it (hopefully)

Plan to visit some of my wife's relatives in Budapest next summer, and there is a train ride that goes from Budapest to Moscow (my son wants to go to Russia) and the train has a stop point at Chernobyl (tourist attraction), so I'll bring some chalk with and rub it on the actual contaminated soil, and see how my game fairs afterwards ;)

But, since this is NOT the for sale threads, it's the MF and thus I need to do a giveaway. I've been shooting with it exclusively for the past week. I can't tell the diff from blue, but since I have olive green Simonis on my table at home, I kind of like the green better for me :)

So, if you want a cube of the GREEN stuff, just post that you want to try it. I will send to 12 posters. But it will be a pool reference number, and the poster who posts on that number and the 11 folks that follow will get a FREE cube of Chernobyl Green chalk.

I will announce the winners tonight.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sign me up!

I want one, it will match the cloth in the local pool hall here in "hick town Alaska"!

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I thought you would use the HULK reference and the David Banner saying "Gamma Green" chalk please. You don't want to make him mad!

KD

Reactions: KRJ

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Bout time....lol.

I would like to try it as well.

Thanks for this RJ

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I want some I have green Royal Pro on my billiard table

Can I buy some if I don't win it?

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
Just ordered my first go at it from Seyberts ... I like it.
I'd love to have some - ty for posting.

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Moscow is an interesting city - lots of history there. Besides the usual attractions like St Basils, The Kremlin and Red Square; visit one of the train stations. They are like museums with lots of marble and artwork. I was there for about a week in 2001 and went all over. All the locals we met were friendly and all spoke English.

Reactions: KRJ

Isaac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use Russian Magic chalk and I like it, however it is pretty clear that it is produced in China :)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk