An Entire Forum For 14.1!!!

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
This is very much a dream come true for me. Now all of us straight pool nerds have our very own corner of the internet to interact.:)

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
StraightPoolIU said:
This is very much a dream come true for me. Now all of us straight pool nerds have our very own corner of the internet to interact.:)

Is this a great time or what?

Can StraightPool.org be far behind

Dale

climbtrad

Registered
Will be visiting this subforum regularly to try and pick up those valuable little 14.1 knowledge nuggets. I am happy there are so many here who have a passion for the game. For a while there it was kind of sad to think 14.1 was on a downward spiral in popularity. Seems like there has been a bit of a resurgence of interest lately. I think the World 14.1 Championships have helped.

David

VKJ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel like I enrolled at an on line university and my major is Straight Pool!

Its like hitting the 'mother load'

Thanks to all!

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
StraightPoolIU said:

Hmm...maybe we 9-ball jocks will get our very own forum too. :D :D
At least the straight pool nerds aren't as nerdy as those 1 hole guys. Or even worse, the 3 cushion guys :D :D :D

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
Drew said:
Hmm...maybe we 9-ball jocks will get our very own forum too. :D :D
At least the straight pool nerds aren't as nerdy as those 1 hole guys. Or even worse, the 3 cushion guys :D :D :D

You should be happy 9-ball is even considered a cue sport and not just a silly game like 3 ball.:p

j/k but it's hard not to poke fun at all those stuck forever in the yellow (snow) ball groove. :D

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you know, I have been hitting the balls real well the last few weeks, and practicing 14.1 religiously. Today while warming up waiting for my bud to show up I hit 28/18/44/51. Not to mention I went 59 and out unfinished Sunday in a 14.1 tourney!

I havn't run balls this consistent in a long while, and I'm REAL happy this forum is going strong and bringing back this most excelent game...

who wants to go to 150?!:)

Gerry

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
This is great!. Look at all the activity in just a couple of days. This is the type of thing that can single-handedly generate national interest in the game. Thanks to all for this resource.

thinman

Registered
I think the 14.1 forum is great also. It's a shame 14.1 is not being played more in this country, and that one of the sports networks is not taping and showing what is being played (ie: like the tournment last year in New Jersey).

thinman