Just found out I'm a Killer

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kinda long, but here goes.

There is a local poolroom I've been to about four times. It's a dungeon and it's not my scene. Anyway, I've played the manager a couple of times there giving him weight. So, I went there hoping to match up with him after he got off work. "Sure, about 1:00 am with the six." So, I waited. Well, in the meantime, this guy wants to BS with me about playing. He's pretty hammered, and won't quit. Believe me, this is right down my alley. So, I offer him to play with the last four, race to four for fifty. "No, for twenty." So, here we go. I win two sets. He was at 3-1 in both. So....

"What are you gonna do if I don't pay you."
"What can I do? Just leave me alone. Keep your money."
"Here, here's your money. If I ever see you again, I'm gonna beat your a$$."
"Why wait? Whatever, dude. I'm leaving. I don't need this over $40 bucks."

As I'm leaving, I tell the manager we'd play some other time. The guy is being held back (not really convincing) by some of his friends. Finally, he tells me he'll find me. So, I'd had enough and charge at him. The manager tells me to chill as he and his buddy hold me. He lets me know that this guy does this quite a lot. So, I decide to leave. Calmly.

So, I called the manager last night to play some. "Can't man. You're not allowed in here. The owner heard about the incident and heard you stabbed a guy. Maybe I can come to you later in the week."

I stabbed a guy? Man, unreal. First I've heard of it. Man, this is how rumors get around. Two different guys asked me who I stabbed and why. So, if anybody gets outta line, just let me know. I'll cut'em for ya.

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
The whole situation sounds bizarre to me. Sounds like he said you stabbed someone just to start a rumor for fun. Thanks for the idea, be prepared to hear about a serial killer looming about on AZB. lol

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
That's because you are a psycho dude. Look at the sig line you gave me. Look at your post. You need Jesus and a self help tape.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
lol at "Stabbed a guy", but really you shouldn't have charged him. Who cares about the words of an ignorant drunk? You already got his money. You invited trouble and now you got it, though the stabbing angle is a little unexpected.

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stabby_The_Mouse.jpg

Blame it on this guy!

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol at "Stabbed a guy", but really you shouldn't have charged him. Who cares about the words of an ignorant drunk? You already got his money. You invited trouble and now you got it, though the stabbing angle is a little unexpected.

Yeah, I know. I should've been the bigger guy. He really got to me, though. Standing at a distance yelling about "he knows where I hang out, and he'll wait for me. I'll never see it coming." I don't take too kindly to those kind of threats. Don't like a guy "waiting in the bushes with a bat."

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Word travels fast. I was at a local pool hall last night talking with a guy who knows a guy.

He told me about a guy in a pool hall who stabbed a guy.

Small world.....:)

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This whole story is just misdirection isn't it. You really lost to some obnoxious drunk and then stabbed him. Now you've got to come on here with this story saying how ignorant the rumour is to cover your tracks ... I like your style:grin-square:.

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
This whole story is just misdirection isn't it. You really lost to some obnoxious drunk and then stabbed him. Now you've got to come on here with this story saying how ignorant the rumour is to cover your tracks ... I like your style:grin-square:.

Glad I read to the bottom of this thread before I responded myself, cuz this is exactly what I was gonna say. :rotflmao1:

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Lol!

I've got this crazy image of a cute little cartoon crawfish with a patch over one eye and a BIG fricken knife now! LOL He keeps sayin' with this great pirate accent, "Aaaargh, give me the money ya scallywag bastages!" :thumbup:

*I wish guys like that could all just be lined up and b!tch slapped like they deserve! If you ever do stab anyone like this I'll take up a collection on here for your bail money man! :grin:

btoneill

Keeper of the Cheese
Silver Member
Just an FYI, don't bother coming down to Charlotte to play, you've been banned at all the halls here. They have fliers printed up hanging in all the rooms with your picture.

I also heard you once shoved your cue stick down some old guys Tracheotomy hole after he refused to pay up the $7.50 he owed you...

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Craw-killa!

Just an FYI, don't bother coming down to Charlotte to play, you've been banned at all the halls here. They have fliers printed up hanging in all the rooms with your picture.

I also heard you once shoved your cue stick down some old guys Tracheotomy hole after he refused to pay up the $7.50 he owed you...

"...had enough junior..."