So you can challenge non CTE users only

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
Seem my challenge to CTE users is gone, but the challenge to a non CTE user remains.

Such bullshit.....

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seem my challenge to CTE users is gone, but the challenge to a non CTE user remains.

Such bullshit.....

Did you not get your answer or did you not get the answer you wanted.
Plain and simple. The drawings will be in the book. It's not for us to post Stan's work here on the internet. Sorry buy the book. Same as buy the poolology book if you want any info about that.
Not so simple answer, until you guys actually act civilized and show that you would really like to learn CTE don't expect any info about it.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member

Such bullshit.....

IIRC, your challenge was bullshit. You even admitted it. Trolling posts get deleted apparently.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Monty,

I am sure that Duckie will respond but his 'challenge' was NOT BS.

IF "IT" can put on paper & shown to work... then this BS 'war' is over.

The thing is that it can NOT be shown to work on paper, because it does NOT work per the means that it is said to work.

Now... Low500 just posted something that Stan supposedly recently said that it accounts for ALL of the different amounts of CIT.

Dan White has posted videos that show that it does NOT do that.

You are probably the most civil of the CTEers, but you have hitched your wagon to bad horse.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
Monty,

I am sure that Duckie will respond but his 'challenge' was NOT BS.

IF "IT" can put on paper & shown to work... then this BS 'war' is over.

The thing is that it can NOT be shown to work on paper, because it does NOT work per the means that it is said to work.

Now... Low500 just posted something that Stan supposedly recently said that it accounts for ALL of the different amounts of CIT.

Dan White has posted videos that show that it does NOT do that.

You are probably the most civil of the CTEers, but you have hitched your wagon to bad horse.

When I wrote that reply I thought he was referring to the edge argument. It looks like that thread still exists.

I don’t recall the exact words but as for explaining the CTE system in 2D. I can explain the EDGEs used in 2D but it won’t matter to pundits because it doesn’t translate to protractor angles in 2D. The system has been described in plenty of detail to execute it. No bad horses here.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
When I wrote that reply I thought he was referring to the edge argument. It looks like that thread still exists.

I don’t recall the exact words but as for explaining the CTE system in 2D. I can explain the EDGEs used in 2D but it won’t matter to pundits because it doesn’t translate to protractor angles in 2D. The system has been described in plenty of detail to execute it. No bad horses here.

Monty,

Thank you for acknowledging you error. Yet we have to ask why was Duckie's Paper Challenge & Beiber's Subjectivity threads removed? They asked reasonable questions.

The shadow over "IT" just gets made darker & wider.

Some of us like Duckie & now even Beiber, a former CTE user, simply want to throw the light of day onto it. Once that has been properly done. Then any beneficial aspect can be honestly talked about.

"IT" CAN be put onto paper &/or a 3D model CAN be made. imHo it is not necessary for many of us. However, perhaps "for some" it would help THEM to understand the NON-workings of "IT". Balls do NOT 'present' themselves differently depending on where they are & there is no "phenomena". I would put other words in there, but those words have basically been forbidden. That too darkens & widens the shadow. Why should words or topics regarding it basically be forbidden. That too simply makes the shadow over it darker & wider.

"IT" was sent into the Realm of Sub Forum for it to be 'argued' out. If that is no longer the case the subject of "IT" should simply be forbidden altogether & 'the problem' is then completely solved.

Mike has said, 'It works for some & for some it does NOT".

THAT is not what it was 'originally' said to be. I'll just stop there, but I have what I think is a rather good example for you to consider that I will probably place in "your" thread.

A Tennessee Walker IS a bad horse to put into a 1/4 mile sprint... yet in a walking race it might "appear" to be a fast horse.

Best Wishes.

Last edited: