IS PUERTO RICO Considered international shipping????

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I sold a cue on ebay
buyer is P R ....I dont know if i ever shipped there????
I dont sell internationally :frown:

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTF does that have to do with shipping????????????????????????????

"IS PUERTO RICO Considered international shipping????"

He did not know PR was a US Commonwealth. Now he does.

Your childish post is an embarrassment to the forum.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
WTF does that have to do with shipping????????????????????????????

Well Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, are all part of the USA. So sending to those place are like Lower 48, Hawaii, and Alaska. Same USPS Rate, no customs forms.

Bet I know more about Puerto Rico, then most of you folks, as my family has roots to the Island.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"IS PUERTO RICO Considered international shipping????"

He did not know PR was a US Commonwealth. Now he does.

Your childish post is an embarrassment to the forum.
KMA. WTF does"they own us" or they don't want to be a state have to do with shipping a cue???????????????????? Again, KMA.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KMA. WTF does"they own us" or they don't want to be a state have to do with shipping a cue???????????????????? Again, KMA.

Poor baby. You gonna keep stomping your feet and sucking your thumb?

What does KMA mean to you?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poor baby. You gonna keep stomping your feet and sucking your thumb?

What does KMA mean to you?
The FIRST reply, FIVE minutes after the OP's question, answered it. So a day later locococo chimes in with 'they don't want to be a state.' Typical off-the-air answer from the guy. G. Gordon your hero?? Figures.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
The FIRST reply, FIVE minutes after the OP's question, answered it. So a day later locococo chimes in with 'they don't want to be a state.' Typical off-the-air answer from the guy. G. Gordon your hero?? Figures.

Rush & Tucker are my Heros, I guessing Maxine Waters, and Elizabeth Warren are your? Two Boobs.:smile:

BTW if you follow the News Statehood for Puerto Rico has been discussed, why become a State when you have the benefit, and do not need the hassle.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rush & Tucker are my Heros, I guessing Maxine Waters, and Elizabeth Warren are your? Two Boobs.:smile:

BTW if you follow the News Statehood for Puerto Rico has been discussed, why become a State when you have the benefit, and do not need the hassle.
You skip your meds again??? I wasn't replying to you. BTW, i've never voted for a Demo-RAT in my life.