Balkline

rakkioo7

By and by when I began playing the free games and three pad I had many individuals instruct me to stop one of the orders on the grounds that my advancement was to slow for the two games. I wouldn't fret my moderate improvement since I simply play to have some good times and unwind. In the event that I study and practice to much little games stuff and get worn out I can generally training/play around 3 pad or the other way around. I am at a point where the two controls help each other out. I don't lament playing the two modalities.

Dean_H

luv the small modalities
Silver Member
At first I thought it was a run in 57/2, but then I realized it was 57/1. He is really an amazing player and he likes Heavy Metal and Bango Kazooie..

Dean_H

luv the small modalities
Silver Member
By and by when I began playing the free games and three pad I had many individuals instruct me to stop one of the orders on the grounds that my advancement was to slow for the two games. I wouldn't fret my moderate improvement since I simply play to have some good times and unwind. In the event that I study and practice to much little games stuff and get worn out I can generally training/play around 3 pad or the other way around. I am at a point where the two controls help each other out. I don't lament playing the two modalities.
I had people tell me the same thing.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
patrick puts on a clinic in that video, complete control of the line position, great stuff to see.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
oh 47.2 to 300 points must be a final match

looks like it has some big runs too
even some carbon shafts being used

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh 47.2 to 300 points must be a final match

looks like it has some big runs too
even some carbon shafts being used

In 2019 I got to watch Djoubri and Petit and a bunch of other champions in Lyon... I was enlisted to be score keeper for some matches for a masters competition..I think it was one cushion. They asked me to referee too, but I was too scared. lol