CTE Video Of The Day #2

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
This is CTE video of the day #2 (48) - CTE CONTROVERSY

Regulation 2 1/4" balls being shot into 2 1/2" pockets with reducers. It can't get any more center pocket than that. For those who think he's guilty of false advertising and claims, you're more than welcome to take him up on his challenge to prove it. Along with a sizable amount of money if you feel sporty, spunky, and sure of yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP4ZbvCNLH8&list=UUW8lTFYIYGN2AjHKN23M-RQ&index=49&t=0s

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
You are trolling with these post.

It's educational for those who are interested. If not, I also posted DO NOT OPEN THE THREAD TO READ. Get used to it. There's about 3 months worth at the rate of one per day.

I can do the same thing using ghost ball.

What's stopping you...feel free.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Regulation 2 1/4" balls being shot into 2 1/2" pockets with reducers. It can't get any more center pocket than that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP4ZbvCNLH8&list=UUW8lTFYIYGN2AjHKN23M-RQ&index=49&t=0s
Good work, Spiderman with your series. This is a great way to bring the facts to the interested players without any of the drama that we've seen so much of.
I spent a wonderful week in Stan's studio on his big 10 foot monster table and it is so clarifying to have a big time player/coach like him stand there with you and work.
He even gets right with you and says..."now turn your eyes this way"...…"now move your stick this way" while standing behind you and actually moves the stick for you", etc. etc.
When these things occur, suddenly a light comes on and you say..."ahhhhh so THAT's how it's done".
There are secrets yet to come that he has not put in these videos but will be revealed in his Truth Series. I will not reveal those in public...I promised him I would not.
The student can rest assured that no stone will be left unturned. Stan Shuffett is a man of integrity and discipline....it will ALL BE REVEALED.:thumbup2:
Regards,
P.L.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's stopping you...feel free.
Spider...….
Isn't it strange that the skeptics/critics have been issued an invite to bring their money and show up at Stan's place to PROVE HIM WRONG AND PROVE HOW CTE WON'T WORK. Right there on the table with other students watching.
Yet, nobody ever makes an appointment to show up.
If I was a big league pool teacher or a big time pool writer and made videos of how to play and all that stuff, I'd support my beliefs by showing up and taking at shot at that money by PROVING that his method is false as advertised.
I want to be there for that little event...………….if it ever occurs.
(You and I know some of those people...they comment on this site all the time.)

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Regulation 2 1/4" balls being shot into 2 1/2" pockets with reducers. It can't get any more center pocket than that. For those who think he's guilty of false advertising and claims, you're more than welcome to take him up on his challenge to prove it. Along with a sizable amount of money if you feel sporty, spunky, and sure of yourself.

I highly urge posters to ignore these repetitive loops and to not respond to it.. besides rehashing the same ol same ol ,I remind all viewers that all comments on these videos were not allowed

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
How are we brining anything new to the table by posting a six year old video?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
How are we brining anything new to the table by posting a six year old video?

They're the basics from how it was developed, to the progression, to the final part.

Sure, I could go deeper into it but it will make no sense to most who haven't been through the foundational stages.

Most members here don't even know these videos exist and never saw them.

Right now it's a history lesson of how it got passed down from Hal to Stan and what he then did with Hal's material to a point where pro players use it with confidence to make their living at it.

What do you suggest?

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Spider...….
Isn't it strange that the skeptics/critics have been issued an invite to bring their money and show up at Stan's place to PROVE HIM WRONG AND PROVE HOW CTE WON'T WORK. Right there on the table with other students watching.
Yet, nobody ever makes an appointment to show up.
If I was a big league pool teacher or a big time pool writer and made videos of how to play and all that stuff, I'd support my beliefs by showing up and taking at shot at that money by PROVING that his method is false as advertised.
I want to be there for that little event...………….if it ever occurs.
(You and I know some of those people...they comment on this site all the time.)

I for one have never said it didn't or won't work when practiced. So there's nothing to disprove as far as that goes. And trying to explain how or why it works like it does to someone who has always stuck with Hal Houle's explanation of how it works, fully convinced there is no other explanation, well...that's a waste of time.

When someone is so wrapped up in their own beliefs,
there is no way to convince them otherwise. No amount of proof will be accepted. In other words, if Stan wants to repeat Hal's words and believe it to his core, and if you guys wanna believe it too, then okay. There is nothing anyone could say or show that will change or convince your belief. I don't care if you believe the explanation that 15+30+45=90, and on a 2x1 surface that means the balls connect to 90° angles, all 8 of them on the table. It makes me smile, but you guys can believe whatever you want.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Since nobody can put on paper what CTE Pro 1 is, wait for the book.
One ardent CTE'r ( been making videos about CTE for a decade+ now and spent hours with Stan ) uses a ghost ball template to fine tune his CTE. Imagine that.
Stan himself said he's spent THOUSANDS of hours in perfecting CTE.
THOUSANDS.
And he was already an accomplished player BEFORE starting.
So, you can watch all those videos and be confused b/c they are really confusing.
Or wait for the book.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
When someone is so wrapped up in their own beliefs,
there is no way to convince them otherwise. No amount of proof will be accepted. In other words, if Stan wants to repeat Hal's words and believe it to his core, and if you guys wanna believe it too, then okay.
There is nothing anyone could say or show that will change or convince your belief.

There's a flip side to that which is very obvious and has been hammered home for 22 years. When someone OTHER than a CTEer is so wrapped up in THEIR own beliefs whether about another aiming system or their limited understanding of CTE, THERE IS NO WAY TO CONVINCE THEM OTHERWISE AND NO AMOUNT OF PROOF WILL BE ACCEPTED.

In other words, if (insert name) wants to believe that it's a bunch of garbage whether from Hal, Stan, Gerry, Tyler, Cookie, or Me...there is nothing anyone could say or show that will change or convince their belief.

I don't care if you believe the explanation that 15+30+45=90, and on a 2x1 surface that means the balls connect to 90° angles, all 8 of them on the table. It makes me smile, but you guys can believe whatever you want.

Here's what I believe and who I believe it from...ME, MYSELF, and I!

My overall game and ability to make more balls improved when I started using CTE which was AFTER years of contact points, fractions, overlays, and all the rest.

It was proven to me AT THE TABLE by my own hands and cue, not from being brainwashed or hypnotized into thinking some mumbo jumbo was the missing link.
I really am NOT stupid.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
One ardent CTE'r ( been making videos about CTE for a decade+ now and spent hours with Stan ) uses a ghost ball template to fine tune his CTE. Imagine that.
THOUSANDS.
So, you can watch all those videos and be confused b/c they are really confusing.
Or wait for the book.

Actually, they're not confusing. They're as simple as it gets. But waiting for the book is also good advice.

That's why I've suggested NOT watching the videos if there is no interest or a negative bias to begin with.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's what I believe and who I believe it from...ME, MYSELF, and I!

My overall game and ability to make more balls improved when I started using CTE which was AFTER years of contact points, fractions, overlays, and all the rest.

It was proven to me AT THE TABLE by my own hands and cue, not from being brainwashed or hypnotized into thinking some mumbo jumbo was the missing link.
I really am NOT stupid.

And this all that matters -- your proven experience. The exact why it's working doesn't matter. Stan himself has even said that his book will have no answer for "why" it works, only instructions for how to work it. And that's fine too, especially if the book and truth series are as revealing as as Stan says they will be.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
And this all that matters -- your proven experience. The exact why it's working doesn't matter. Stan himself has even said that his book will have no answer for "why" it works, only instructions for how to work it.

Which is the only part I've ever been interested in for any and all aiming systems.

And that's fine too, especially if the book and truth series are as revealing as as Stan says they will be.

I never noticed it, but how long have you had a stuttering problem? ;) :D

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THOUSANDS.
Or wait for the book.

Nuther thing about this, Shuffett's CTE is an evolution based on a more common approach to pool. It appears to be a method for understanding the Shuffett pool aptitude. The only way to come to terms with that trek is to start the journey where Shuffett did; being Shuffett.

That ventured, I get a strong feel of infomercial from these videos; tacking the spin onto what most players know and do. (See Shuffett's quest in the previous paragraph.)

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Actually, they're not confusing. They're as simple as it gets. But waiting for the book is also good advice.

That's why I've suggested NOT watching the videos if there is no interest or a negative bias to begin with.

Sorry, they are .
Stan spent THOUSANDS OF HOURS working on it .
Then THOUSANDS OF HOURS more in creating the new book.
Not hundreds. THOUSANDS.

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Robb Saez manual pivoting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmJVSOSJ7_o&t=1208s?t=31m33s