Tyler Styer's jump cue

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone knows what jump cue he was using in the US Open? It appeared to be CF. I know he's sponsored by Cuetec now but neither Cuetec nor Predator make a CF jump cue that I know. Unless it's a prototype?

Julian

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
50f2848df882a9183a3d152a29f13955.jpg

Julian

edwu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone knows what jump cue he was using in the US Open? It appeared to be CF. I know he's sponsored by Cuetec now but neither Cuetec nor Predator make a CF jump cue that I know. Unless it's a prototype?

Julian

Looks to be a prototype to me. Shane was also breaking with a CF break cue that looked like a cuetec prototype.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member

Julian

He was playing with Predator cues at the US Open. Not sure he's with Cuetec....

mrgolfer03

Registered
He had a cuetec prototype at the derby. I hit a few balls with it and it was amazing. Better than anything I have tried.

croscoe

Retired
Silver Member
So no one knows more?

Julian

Shane using a Cuetec prototype jump and break cues. I received a reply from Cuetec as such. But no date on release. ☹️
I am shooting a Cynergy and if their break and jump are as good I’ll be a very happy player.
Styer is shooting for Cuetec after Mosconi

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe it’s a predator.. It would make sense the next thing predator would bring out would be a Revo jump,

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so did anyone figure out what type of jump cue it is? Or has anyone tried to reach out to the player to find out what type it is?

croscoe

Retired
Silver Member
Posted on Cuetec FB page. March 12. 2019.
But who really knows ��

Like this post and join us in welcoming Tyler Styer to the Cuetec team of pro players and brand ambassadors. We’re really excited to have Tyler on board, and expect great things in the future from the 2018 Mosconi Cup rookie.

#Cynergy #TeamCuetec

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Posted on Cuetec FB page. March 12. 2019.
But who really knows ��

Like this post and join us in welcoming Tyler Styer to the Cuetec team of pro players and brand ambassadors. We’re really excited to have Tyler on board, and expect great things in the future from the 2018 Mosconi Cup rookie.

#Cynergy #TeamCuetec

I thought I saw him using the Cuetec stuff for a couple events but it is apparent in the video against Justin he is using the predator butt with Revo shaft and the breaker looked like the bk rush. So not sure if he cancelled the sponsorship or just used the Revo for the open because he wasn't confident enough yet with the switch. I haven't seen the jump cue in question but if it's CF I assume it's the Cuetec protype that SVB and Fedor are using.

Another thing to note is that Tyler isn't wearing a sponsor patch like everyone else did.

Last edited:

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually reached out to him via messenger, he asked for the link but I was on my cell so couldn't post the link but gave the addy here. I also asked him what type of jump cue but didn't get an answer!