Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Male Teacher Rapes Student
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

02-16-2020, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
I lost my virginity as a teen to a woman twice my age, she was my classmates older sister. When I was young, thought that was pretty cool.
As I am older now, I realize that double standard is dumb as hell, a female having sex with a child is just wrong. I don't feel emotionally scared, but damn, what kind of weird adult woman wants to have sex with a kid?

Search the databases of women in Prision for that crime, or those waiting trail on those charges. The number is many reasons, most do not share.

Met the fellow who was featured in book "Perfect Victim", Cameron Hooker. I was inside Folsom to photograph him. Someone lent me the book perfect victim, and I read to myself. At end the man face did not fit the crime, but he did it.

Face he had was not of a loon, or crazy. He looked like a guy you would trust to baby sit your kid.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#17)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-16-2020, 08:12 AM

Quote:
I lost my virginity as a teen to a woman twice my age, she was my classmates older sister. When I was young, thought that was pretty cool.
As I am older now, I realize that double standard is dumb as hell, a female having sex with a child is just wrong. I don't feel emotionally scared, but damn, what kind of weird adult woman wants to have sex with a kid?
I had a HS classmate named Peter Everbehard

He seemed popular with the older gals whose hubby was tired of them.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#18)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2020, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Morality is an arbitrary set of rules that are ever changing in any given society.

I would submit that a young male having an older conquest has the potential of being less damaging than an older male having a conquest with a younger female.

Men and women are built differently both physically and psychologically.

When I was in high school banging girls that were considered adults while being a minor was a sporting event.
The drinking age was 18. So sneaking into bars and discos with fake ID's at 16 was the norm. As was putting the meat intoxicated horny girls in their 20's.

You cant accuse an active young pussy hunter of being raped by an older girl.
It simply is not possible.
Our moto was the 4 F's. Find, Feel, **ck and forget.

Good times. Glory days.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#19)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2020, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Morality is an arbitrary set of rules that are ever changing in any given society.

I would submit that a young male having an older conquest has the potential of being less damaging than an older male having a conquest with a younger female.
I understand what you mean. And I disagree.

Why don't you say it has the potential for as much damage? Your statement seems to allow for that but you prefer to state it one way rather than the other.

And what damage are you talking about?

Physical?
Emotional?
Psychological?
Developmental?
Social?
Legal?
Spiritual?
Other?

IMHO the potential for damage is equal.

Quote:
Men and women are built differently both physically and psychologically.
Yes indeed, men and women are different. But we are talking about children.

Children are not yet men and women, and the psychological development of a child is more similar between boys and girls than many might assume.

And that changes gradually, there is no definitive moment where the shift from child to adult happens, nor foes it happen at exactly the same rate when comparing individuals.

I would submit that even among adults sexual abuse has equal potential for damage between men and women. The abuse of males has long been under-reported and under-represented. Mostly because of attitudes and belief systems such as your own. Society tends to turn a blind eye to the damage done to males. Seeing men as victims simply isn't as acceptable as seeing women as victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#20)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Not at all.

I did not realize I had to post a disclaimer declaring present company not included.

The simple fact of the matter is that teachers have been boning or been boned by students ever since there have been teachers.

What I find amusing is there is a contingent on the left that wants to lower the voting age to 16 and consider those 16 year olds mature enough to decide who runs the nation.
Yet. They would not consider them old enough or mature enough to engage in sex with whom ever they wish.

If I recall correctly MO is one of the states where the marriage age is still 16.
So you stand by this statement?

"Teachers could be considered on par with Catholic priests in the department of sexual abuse of children."

Okay, then. Interesting that you believe that. Link?

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#21)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post

"Teachers could be considered on par with Catholic priests in the department of sexual abuse of children."

Okay, I'll play.

Count these cases up, then do teacher cases by country.

Let us know the results and if it's "on par"

Old
  (#22)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 10:19 AM

Special note on the above:

If you want to count ALL types of teachers, then you're going to count ALL religious sects of Christianity in the cases.

I've only posted the Catholic church cases..... that's the rules we're playing by.

Twofer
Old
  (#23)
Boxcar
Banned
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

Twofer - 02-17-2020, 11:15 AM

https://www.whistleblowerlawgroup.co...ape-laws-post/

Old
  (#24)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
Okay, I'll play.

Count these cases up, then do teacher cases by country.

Let us know the results and if it's "on par"
I ask for a link on teachers and you post that? Thanks for playing. What next? A tribute to Kobe and you post a picture of Terry Bradshaw's middle school football team?

Old
  (#25)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

02-17-2020, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
Special note on the above:

If you want to count ALL types of teachers, then you're going to count ALL religious sects of Christianity in the cases.

I've only posted the Catholic church cases..... that's the rules we're playing by.
Sure. Any rules you wanna play by, Dog. Whatever you imagine in your head is relevant.

Old
  (#26)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member

02-18-2020, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Sure. Any rules you wanna play by, Dog. Whatever you imagine in your head is relevant.
My post was in agreement with yours. Sheesh.

Not everybody is picking on ya, teach.......

And even if they were, you don't have to post about it.

Old
  (#27)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

02-18-2020, 08:26 AM

Quote:

Dont need one.

All you have to do is look at all the teachers that have been caught in relationships with students over time.
It goes without saying that the incidents are far under reported.
Just like in the church.

We had one substitute teacher in my high school we were banging.
She was hot and tight. Who would ever want to report her?
It was also known some other teachers were in play with the ahhh "student body".
Of course. Things are a bit more liberal in NY. Soooooo

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#28)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

02-18-2020, 08:37 AM

Boys Scouth of America have had problems also, they just filed bankrupsy.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#29)
Sev

02-18-2020, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
I understand what you mean. And I disagree.

Why don't you say it has the potential for as much damage? Your statement seems to allow for that but you prefer to state it one way rather than the other.

And what damage are you talking about?

Physical?
Emotional?
Psychological?
Developmental?
Social?
Legal?
Spiritual?
Other?

IMHO the potential for damage is equal.

Yes indeed, men and women are different. But we are talking about children.

Children are not yet men and women, and the psychological development of a child is more similar between boys and girls than many might assume.

And that changes gradually, there is no definitive moment where the shift from child to adult happens, nor foes it happen at exactly the same rate when comparing individuals.

I would submit that even among adults sexual abuse has equal potential for damage between men and women. The abuse of males has long been under-reported and under-represented. Mostly because of attitudes and belief systems such as your own. Society tends to turn a blind eye to the damage done to males. Seeing men as victims simply isn't as acceptable as seeing women as victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

So lets see Doc.
I was 13 when I had my first conquest. She was 16.
It was outside a roller rink in the orchard next door.
In a patch of poison ivy. The girl was cover with it the next time I saw her.

So since she was technically a minor at 16 it would not be considered pedophilia or abuse. So technically. No psychological abuse would have been expected either.

Now if I had continued to bang her until I was 17 and she was 20.
How could it be considered abusive or pedophilia? Especially since we would have been having sex since we were both minors?
It is a legal threshold that is passed. Not a biological one from one day to the next.

Also given that it is now conventional wisdom that humans are not fully mentally developed until their mid 20's. Sexual encounters between late teens and early twenties might be considered to be between children and not adults.

At least the left keeps telling us that 30 or some shit is the new adult. While wanting to lower the voting age to 16.

It is not all black and white when it comes to sex.
Males are driven to ***k anything with a hole and a heartbeat at an young age.

I am not suggesting abuse, pedophilia and psychological damage as well as other things does not occur to males.
That would be exceedingly obtuse.

It is a matter of circumstance as well how the individual is built mentally and raised.

Men and women are not created equal in psychological matters. Each sex reacts differently to any given circumstance.

I am not even remotely suggesting that anything such as the Muslim child bride BS is acceptable practice.
Adults should not be taking advantage of and abusing children sexually or in any other manner.

However there are circumstances in which nature, the law and society are at odds with each other.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Last edited by Sev; 02-18-2020 at 09:14 AM.

Old
  (#30)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

02-18-2020, 09:21 AM

Quote:
So lets see Doc.
I was 13 when I had my first conquest. She was 16.
It was outside a roller rink in the orchard next door.
In a patch of poison ivy. The girl was cover with it the next time I saw her.

So since she was technically a minor at 16 it would not be considered pedophilia or abuse. So technically. No psychological abuse would have been expected either.

Now if I had continued to bang her until I was 17 and she was 20.
How could it be considered abusive or pedophilia? Especially since we would have been having sex since we were both minors?
It is a legal threshold that is passed. Not a biological one from one day to the next.

Also given that it is now conventional wisdom that humans are not fully mentally developed until their mid 20's. Sexual encounters between late teens and early twenties might be considered to be between children and not adults.

At least the left keeps telling us that 30 or some shit is the new adult. While wanting to lower the voting age to 16.

It is not all black and white when it comes to sex.
Males are driven to ***k anything with a hole and a heartbeat at an young age.

I am not suggesting abuse, pedophilia and psychological damage as well as other things does not occur to males.
That would be exceedingly obtuse.

It is a matter of circumstance as well how the individual is built mentally and raised.

Men and women are not created equal in psychological matters. Each sex reacts differently to any given circumstance.

I am not even remotely suggesting that anything such as the Muslim child bride BS is acceptable practice.
Adults should not be taking advantage of and abusing children sexually or in any other manner.

However there are circumstances in which nature, the law and society are at odds with each other.
You are explaining a lot about nothing really. Over explaining nothing. Simply acquiesce. It's easier.

By the way, I had a similar poison ivy incident, but we were a bit younger than that. And we both got the rash, likely more positions involved. I guess I have always been ahead of the curve.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: