Josey Custom Cues

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Incredible recent experience with Keith and Sherri Josey of Savannah Georgia.
I learned of Keith's talent through AZBILLIARDS so thanks to you guys.
Ordered a 2011 Sneaky from him then.

Monday before Easter I sent a custom from another maker to him for some work. USPS showed delivery scheduled for Wednesday. After a little glitch with the PO, it showed up Friday at a neighbors with a similar address. Cue with LOTS of sentimental value was "lost" in the mail. I was livid but Sherri's confidence reassured me.
After numerous emails back and forth with Sherri, the cue showed up at neighbors with a similar address. Their regular postal carrier was on vacation and the sub delivered it wrong. Keith took the time to phone me Saturday and answered several questions about the cue I 'needed' to know.

Email from Sherri Monday saying work complete, where to ship? I received the cue yesterday, (Wed), it's perfect and I'm picky.

The time these folks took for me with such minor work was over the top from both of them, and it's during their EASTER. I wanted shafts re-tapered down 1/4 mm and re-faced where necessary. This work was not some jack-leg sanding it down with a handful of sandpaper, it looked like new, fresh made shafts.

Anyone not familiar with the work of Keith And Sherri Josey @ "Josey Custom Cues", a little research will certainly enlighten you.

Last edited:

jimmyquinella

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with everything posted above.

Years ago when I purchased a Josey, it was a simple and customer friendly experience.

I highly recommend to anyone looking for quality cues.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Dittos...nothing but a good experience with Keith & Sherri. For those who prefer a titlist style...mine has 4 even & needle sharp veneered points. Very happy with my cue. It's a keeper for me. Probably why you don't see a Josey offered in the for sale pages here very often.

With all the bad experiences with cuemakers posted here...it's nice to know good ones exist.

Attachments

• DSCN0232.jpg
    DSCN0232.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 442

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Keith is such a great guy that does SUCH great work. I'm taking it for granted that I haven't gotten a cue from him yet. I've been to his shop, spoken with him a few times. His place is a short drive and still haven't gotten one yet.

**Definitely will be my next cue!!! Cheers Mr. Josey and fam!! **:grin:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith is such a great guy that does SUCH great work. I'm taking it for granted that I haven't gotten a cue from him yet. I've been to his shop, spoken with him a few times. His place is a short drive and still haven't gotten one yet.

**Definitely will be my next cue!!! Cheers Mr. Josey and fam!! **:grin:
SHAME ON YOU. And you're right there in Savannah!. If it's at all in your budget, you really should, good luck!

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
(FROM ONE OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS)
Let me start by saying I had never hit with a Josey Cue. After reading all these reviews about how great these cues hit,how solid they are and how easy Josey cues are to deal with I decided to order a cue .
The cue arrived today and I ran to the pool hall to find out for myself ,
The craftsmanship is A+ the cue looks great and hits even better I could not be happier, also communications with Sherri was always easy
I would Highly recommend getting one of these Great Hitting Cues !