Jason Hunt- lol

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jason Hunt just got physically ran out of the action room at DCC. I'm watching on computer, he's playing black gentleman that goes by JT. I go pee & come back & he's getting pushed out, guy tells him get his shit & get out. I missed what caused it, damn. This happened about 15 minutes ago, 9:00 Alabama time! I've read on here before about some shit he's pulled!

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
That's hilarious. I quit watching before that happened. Who ran him out? Ray or some rando?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
some dude that worked there, told him never come back. And dammit, I knew something was gonna go wrong & it happened when I went to pee! lol

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Not sure what happened but Buffalo has a long history of this. Ironically, he always claims to be the innocent victim.

This happened in the Pool Action TV room?

Eric

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
All the pros hate him because he has more talent in his little pinky than they do in their whole body! It's too bad Bald Mike never paid him, then he wouldn't have to grind it out on the road anymore.

Reactions: mia

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He talked all kinds of crap about Ray on Facebook. I saw him come into the Action Room earlier in the week; he acted like he never sad anything. Ray called him out on it then. Hunt runs his mouth about Ray then wants to play in the room like they are cool. I am sure this is why Ray booted him. Jason Buffalo Hunt is a little puke - my words.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am cool with just about everybody. People have different viewpoints and i respect everybody's right to have their own opinion even if i don't agree with it sometimes.

But this Jason Hunt guy crossed the line he came on my personal Facebook page few months ago and posted all kinds of nasty hateful untrue comments that's not worth repeating.

He's the only person i have ever had to block ever on any social media, he's a real piece of work lol

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wasn't he allegedly an owner of a pool room?

What happened to that?

Nevermind any questions about how he could have everything been able to get to the $tarting line of small business owners IP;)

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All the pros hate him because he has more talent in his little pinky than they do in their whole body! It's too bad Bald Mike never paid him, then he wouldn't have to grind it out on the road anymore.

Really? Are you Jason?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James Leone is the current owner of Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans, and was one of the owners of the action packed Sports Palace in Chalmette, La.

He's one of the best pool room owners ever, he takes care of the pool players and is a real stand up type of guy.

Not sure exactly what Jason Hunt did at Buffalo's to get barred but you know it had to be bad for him to post this lol

jason block.jpg

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

I am cool with just about everybody. People have different viewpoints and i respect everybody's right to have their own opinion even if i don't agree with it sometimes.

But this Jason Hunt guy crossed the line he came on my personal Facebook page few months ago and posted all kinds of nasty hateful untrue comments that's not worth repeating.

He's the only person i have ever had to block ever on any social media, he's a real piece of work lol

Could somebody bring up that video of Jason's megabillion win?
....pretty sure Ray made it.

...all I got right now is a first edition IPad....doesn't even have a camera...:eek:

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This dude is about as worthless as tits on an almond!!!
it's amazing he can still walk, I know several people who'd like do some bad things...

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe he was being facetious and was, in all liklihood, quoting Jason.

Now that you mentioned that, I think I heard that from Jason. I’ve played Jason a number of times and he has plenty of talent, to bad his brain is severely crossed wired. He has no chance of ever being able to use that talent. I heard he was kicked out of Lacey’s also. Yesterday at Derby I overheard him say he was living in New Orleans so I don’t know if he’s been allowed in Lacey’s again. Jason should move to Alaska or some other very far away land.