Rumor Mill
Old
  (#1)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Rumor Mill - 02-14-2020, 06:51 AM

A reliable source in the White House has disclosed that Rudy has been asked to step down as the President's personal attorney and Barr will do double duty as both Attorney General and private attorney to the President.
Barr admits that's this is unprecedented in the history of our great country but both he and the President see no conflict of interest in the two jobs and Barr assures the American people it won't interfere with his sworn duties to be fair and honest as AG.
Mitch McConnell lauds it as a shrewd move by the POTUS.
"It just makes good horse sense," Mitch reportedly said.
Of course all of this is unconfirmed as yet.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#2)
CuesDirectly
AzB Silver Member

CuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
A reliable source in the White House has disclosed that Rudy has been asked to step down as the President's personal attorney and Barr will do double duty as both Attorney General and private attorney to the President.
Barr admits that's this is unprecedented in the history of our great country but both he and the President see no conflict of interest in the two jobs and Barr assures the American people it won't interfere with his sworn duties to be fair and honest as AG.

Source? Or it's just a lie.

AG is AG for all our people. A personal Attorney is an advocate for one.

----------------------------------------------

David Brainard, custom Cuemaker
My website is CuesDirectly.com
Email, CuesDirectly@gmail.com
Facebook under both names
503 930-7776 5am -5pm West Coast time

Old
  (#3)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Sure makes sense to get attorney client privilege!

Especially with the nonsense! Got to protect Stone and the others.

No conflict of interest when told to take it easy and no one can ask because of the protection!

They must think people are stupid! Just think that of Republicans possibly. Not likely that Democrats are falling for it.

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#4)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

02-14-2020, 07:03 AM

Hondo the lie machine

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#5)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesDirectly View Post

AG is AG for all our people. A personal Attorney is an advocate for one.
I agree with you. Hopefully Mitch didn't say that made good horse sense. He wouldn't say something like that, would he?

Old
  (#6)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

02-14-2020, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
Sure makes sense to get attorney client privilege!

Especially with the nonsense! Got to protect Stone and the others.

No conflict of interest when told to take it easy and no one can ask because of the protection!

They must think people are stupid! Just think that of Republicans possibly. Not likely that Democrats are falling for it.

Kd

Personally, I find it hard to believe.

Old
  (#7)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 07:26 AM

Quote:
A reliable source in the White House...

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#8)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

02-14-2020, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
I feel terrible. I should follow everyone else's example on here and never post rumors. I'm so ashamed.

Old
  (#9)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-14-2020, 07:47 AM

Quote:
I feel terrible. I should follow everyone else's example on here and never post rumors. I'm so ashamed.
With the MSM(D) these days, I agree, it is hard to tell the difference. I forgive you this time.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#10)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Oh no.

You're just fine.

But it might be better if you wore your Valentine vest while doing it, in honor of the day.

You're shame is for other reasons.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#11)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

02-14-2020, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post

They must think people are stupid!

Kd

LOL!
I love it when folks who claim to believe the government can affect the weather with taxes and regulations, who think single-payer healthcare would actually be sustainable, and who voted for a community organizer who'd never had a real job to run the most powerful organization in the history of the world say things like that.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#12)
strmanglr scott
All about Focus
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 08:03 AM

Anonymous sources say that PDT has a plan to burn down every democrat filled large city. It's a plan to substitute burnable fuel into the fire hydrant system. All fire hydrants will be opened and set ablaze. The fire trucks will have filled their tankers with the fuel. PDT will declare national emergency and declare he will stay potus till an undetermined time He will then reconstruct those cities with his buildings and people. Conservatives will have a stronghold forever and his family will be mega rich for the rest of eternity.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#13)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

02-14-2020, 10:11 AM

Lest this go too far. Like many deep thinkers I was appalled by Barr's actions concerning Stone and decided to write a satirical piece about it. As usual, I tried to make it as far fetched as possible in hopes that everyone would recognize that I was kidding but we are living in a world where the bizarre and the real are often indistinguishable. So...

Old
  (#14)
deadbeat
AzB Silver Member
deadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond reputedeadbeat has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 10:37 AM

I heard a rumor, "Joseph Nipson Lied to the FBI in the Mueller report and wasnt charged with Lying"

Old
  (#15)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

02-14-2020, 11:09 AM

Hondo, the Adam Schitt of the Forum.

IRATUS VULGUS

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: