Lessons available or challenge matches definitely negotiable

D

Danny Harriman

Hello fellow 14.1 players, if anyone would like to build a solid foundation for their game I think learning straight pool is your answer. There is no better way to define pocket billiards, I'm offering lessons to anyone interested at $50 per hour in the Kansas City area and these are some of the areas that I will be covering. The 90 degree angle rule and the right applications there of, center ball, and many other facets which will help you build your confidence on running more balls. I will practice for free if you just want some friendly competition or we can make it a bit more interesting. Feel free to E-mail me as yahoo has given my very own web address.
Sincerely, Danny Harriman (1st place in the DCC 14.1 Challenge 06)

(noncrookedpool@yahoo.com)

Last edited:

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Danny Harriman said:
Hello fellow 14.1 players, if anyone would like to build a solid foundation for their game I think learning straight pool and is your answer. There is no better way to define pocket billiards, I'm offering lessons to anyone interested at $50 per hour in the Kansas City area and these are some of the areas that I will be covering. The 90 degree angle rule and the right applications there of, center ball, and many other facets which will help you build your confidence on running more balls. I will practice for free if you just want some friendly competition or we can make it a bit more interesting. Feel free to E-mail me as yahoo has given my very own web address.
Sincerely, Danny Harriman (1st place in the DCC 14.1 Challenge 06)

(noncrookedpool@yahoo.com)

This is an incredible offer Danny. If I didn't live a thousand of kilometres away, I would definitely take you up on it.

Anybody living within 100 km should definitely take him up on his offer.

raemondo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cameron Smith said:
This is an incredible offer Danny. If I didn't live a thousand of kilometres away, I would definitely take you up on it.

Anybody living within 100 km should definitely take him up on his offer.

Kilometers huh.....:D

raemondo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cameron Smith said:
oops, did I give away my home country :D.

Hahaha....I was brought up with kilometres and litres too (note spelling)....and water coolers, and lifts.....

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Well, I'm about 800 kilometers from Kansas City (480 miles); but I STILL would like to take advantage of the offer. It seems Indy would be about halfway to New Jersey if you are driving to the straignt pool tournament in July. Feel free to stop on your way to NJ (lodging, food, beverages, and pool always free in Betmore's Basement). I've got $200 that says I can stomp you at straight pool (of course I also thought the Royals would win the World Series last year, so go figure).

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
If ever you are in Houston I would pay you that rate just to hang out and for a photo opportunity. Keep playing. Keep getting better. I hope to meet you one day.:)

Regards,
Marcus