cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
Seems like someone in the postal service wants to do leather wraps,
So far two templates missing from envelopes :(

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tracking shows Mine departing on the 20th, but no update showing since then. The tracking is hit and miss with them though. I have had that happen with other stuff that I have ordered, and they didn't get updated until the day It arrived.

cueguy

Just a repair guy
Silver Member
Got it

Seems like someone in the postal service wants to do leather wraps,
So far two templates missing from envelopes :(

Well, mine showed up yesterday and hope to try it out this weekend.

Thanks!

akaminski

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine came yesterday someone(post office) definitely opened it up...... Thumb screw was usps taped to the wrap fixture lol. Arrived in 1 piece though can't complain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Oh I'm sure my postman is scratching his head right now trying to figure out how to get that leather wrapped around the steering wheel of his postal truck with my template,lol. :p

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
Oh I'm sure my postman is scratching his head right now trying to figure out how to get that leather wrapped around the steering wheel of his postal truck with my template,lol. :p

That's a real mystery!
There was a lot if work involved to get yours!

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
That's a real mystery!
There was a lot if work involved to get yours!

The more I look at the envelope, the more I think it was actually cut open and taped back up. The envelope definitely isn't torn open.

Lee Casto

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
I'm thinking of changing the description on the package to something not so interesting as wrap template :)

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Darcy,
Got mine yesterday
No problems here :thumbup:
Thanks!
Gary

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has everyone received theirs? Mine is still showing it departing Chicago over 16 days ago, and no update since.

Grimm Reaper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine opened but o.k.

As I said earlier I received mine. It had been opened and resealed with clear tape. Someone joked earlier about drugs. We have a local young man leaving for federal prison next week. Tried routing the package through Canada. I live in a town of 500 people in Iowa. I understand opening the package. But stealing the contents? I have never had a problem with USPS getting me a package. Amazing....Kyle

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Leather wrap template

Darcy,

If you decide to make more templates or if you have a template that isn't spoken for, I would like to get one.

Thanks,

dakota

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
As it stands now,
I'm kind of waiting to see if any more go missing :)
My machinist has made 18 more I think, but before I let the people on the list know about them, I have to make sure everyone from the first run gets theirs...
If I need to send out replacements I don't want to be short :)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I would be in for one to if the price is right

Guess who said that. Thats right, Enigmaticul.

With this character, the right Price is usually Free.

I just got a nice PM from him, thought I'd let him know how much I appreciate it.

bkkpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used my wrap template for the first time yesterday and it worked great. It is well worth the price.