Apa masters

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
Is there a live stream for the APA Masters Final today? I would be extremely surprised if the team from San Antonio isnt in the finals.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Quick check of the live stream section here shows no live coverage of the APA thing in Vegas.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live stream on the APA Facebook page. Masters finals at 1pm (Vegas time).

I only see one Texas team from Santa Fe in the final bracket and they lost first round.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't been paying too close of attention but AZ's C_Bruner has a team and they were in the final 4. They've been using Facebook live.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
This long lasting tournament is a rip-off and the director is super shady!!!!!!!

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't been paying too close of attention but AZ's C_Bruner has a team and they were in the final 4. They've been using Facebook live.

Looks like we'll get to watch C_Bruner, they made the finals! Congrats.

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris Bruners Richmond team just won the Masters Championship.

Everybody on the Richmond team played excellent. I was on the opposing team from San Bernardino Ca. The match went to the final matchup. It was easy to see why the Virginia team made it to the finals. All players were top notch.

My team, the Original Three Amigos had not played this tournament for a good number of years. We've won it a couple of times before and decided to try it again this year. All in all it was enjoyable but exhausting. Definitely the last one for me. At 77 years of age I don't think I could go through another one. My partners, Fach and Elias, if they decide to play again, will have recruit another player and call themselves the New Three Amigos.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I watched the finals, It was nice to see a group of older players do so well. I am sure it was an exhausting time to the finals.

Everybody on the Richmond team played excellent. I was on the opposing team from San Bernardino Ca. The match went to the final matchup. It was easy to see why the Virginia team made it to the finals. All players were top notch.

My team, the Original Three Amigos had not played this tournament for a good number of years. We've won it a couple of times before and decided to try it again this year. All in all it was enjoyable but exhausting. Definitely the last one for me. At 77 years of age I don't think I could go through another one. My partners, Fach and Elias, if they decide to play again, will have recruit another player and call themselves the New Three Amigos.

Baby Huey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Three Amigos are a very good team. They are anchored by "Frank the Barber." Frank posted that he probably won't play again as the event is too exhausting. I hope this is just his tiredness talking. It is exhausting especially for old geezers. I know as our team went out in the final 16 and those matches that finish up at 1 AM and bring you back at 9 AM are tough to handle. But I have patterned my play after Frank for more than 50 plus years and the main answer to his longevity is that he plays the game in a very thoughtful manner and most importantly he has kept his passion. Frank, your team played great and so did you and I know your teammates would want you back again next year.

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member

Attachments

• POOL.PNG
    POOL.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 118