Lookin for Serious Sponsor

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
As of right now i am Curently Lookin for a Serious Sponsor for the Big White Diamonds tournament http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=300966.

i have come out 5-6 once 1-2 out the money few times... got 3-4 in the mini tournament last 2 times.... i am Current BCA/ACS State louisiana open champion 2012 i always do pretty good in this event ..

i just moved in too a appartment with my mom money is tight if i don.t get a sponsor might not go cause of low funds so would need almost the whole trip paid i can prolly stay at a friends house would have too see.... so if anyone is interested inbox me or text me for more info ... 337-550-4701

Thanks an GodBless

AZHorse

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
How much is the total trip going to cost?

$40 Entry for main Event.

Calcutta $150-$200 Optional thats what i went for last time. thats if who ever is sponsoring me wants too get all of me or have... they dont have too get any at all if they choose not too..

Quarters if i make it too the End $75-$100 just a guess might be less.

Food & Drinks i might beable too pay for not sure
have too see when time comes.

i might have some cash for practicing the whole weekend not sure. might need some for that too.

last pay out for first was around 15kish

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
So, shall we begin a fund? I'm good for 50. Robley, PM your snail mail address & how you'd like the check made out...I don't do paypal, won't put a card number on the net. Yeah, I'm a silly old curmudgeon, but that's who I am.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
So, shall we begin a fund? I'm good for 50. Robley, PM your snail mail address & how you'd like the check made out...I don't do paypal, won't put a card number on the net. Yeah, I'm a silly old curmudgeon, but that's who I am.

Thanks mister Pwd72 i.ll nbox my Address

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Thanks mister Pwd72 i.ll nbox my Address

"nbox?" Gotta remember Robley, I'm old..not up on computers. Nothing in my Personal Messages yet...need your snail mail address. If nothing else, my 50 will buy 5 rolls of quarters. Sponge...if you pay the rest, I make no claim on the calcutta or winnings...just a little help offered on my part...

C'mon folks, kick in a little. Robly is THE AZB "horse"...:)

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Are "we" the backers? What is the "cut" ? I might be in too :)

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Are "we" the backers? What is the "cut" ? I might be in too :)

I don't want or need a cut...I just think it's amazing for Robley to overcome the physical problems he has overcome to turn himself into one damned fine pool player!

However, I sure don't want to stand in the way of any backer deal Robley may strike with anyone.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Robley...just got your P.O. Box...but I need your last name for making out the check. They wouldn't take it with just "robley" on the pay to line...

Yeah...bumping this...;)

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Robley...just got your P.O. Box...but I need your last name for making out the check. They wouldn't take it with just "robley" on the pay to line...

Yeah...bumping this...;)

yea i just sent it too you sorry.... an thanks for sponsor

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
any company that would like to sponsor Robley will get a free ad in the show. Robley gets to keep all his winnings.

Ray

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I met Robley at the White Diamonds extravaganza last year. Seems to be a nice young man & he plays kinds Sporty.

How does the March Tournament differ from the November Tournament, before I get in too deep here?

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
I met Robley at the White Diamonds extravaganza last year. Seems to be a nice young man & he plays kinds Sporty.

How does the March Tournament differ from the November Tournament, before I get in too deep here?

Samething as the November tournament

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I don't want or need a cut...I just think it's amazing for Robley to overcome the physical problems he has overcome to turn himself into one damned fine pool player!

However, I sure don't want to stand in the way of any backer deal Robley may strike with anyone.

Ok, no prob. Maybe a little background on Robley would help. I'm not aware of his struggles or know anything about him. Might help find a few more to sponsor him as well........