my Apa Team is going to vegas

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is everyone asking for handouts these days? I mean I would understand if it was for a good cause like cancer or something but you are asking people to donate so you can what-gamble and see the sites?

tangent70

Registered
I agree.
Why should people donate so that you can have fun with your girl.
If you can't afford it save for it for next time.
Remember heaven helps those who help themselves

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Robley was the official AZ horse for a few tournaments and did us proud... As far as help for the Vegas trip tho it's a little different but knowing Robley's back story I would be more inclined to help him out a little bit knowing he is not just some guy trying to beat work by picking up a pool cue....

He has been stand up in the past and I am sure that this time is no different... Lots of people have donation drives and fund raisers to attend championship events... I'll pitch in a $40 for the one armed bandits if they get paypal going but I want pictures of my money in action and if they hit the jackpot I expect half if it's one of the big ones LOL....

cluelesscuer

I have to agree. I mean jeez, most of us have to pick and choose in our lives amongst many worthy causes. To me, it just comes off as bad form asking for donations or whatever to have a better time in Vegas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Robley, you little Horn Dog.

Hope your game doesn't go down hill from now on. Women have a way of doing that to a guy.

Lots of great free stuff to do in Vegas, Robley, so I wouldn't stress too much over having to be rich when you hit the strip.

We spent a couple of very enjoyable evenings just strolling down Freemont St. having a few beer and watching the entertainment on the mall. People watching etc.

The Double Decker buses are cheap for a 24 hr pass and will take you to Freemont St. and bring you back to your door step for example.

Hey, and they got Elvis Presley Wedding Chapels all over just in case.

Why should people donate so that you can have fun with your girl.

Don't even think of starting that FKing shit in Robley's thread unless you know of his past, and you obviously don't.

Not anywhere close to that unknown Wanker that was asking for 20 Grand for a year of playing.

Robley is on disability for Spinal Bifida and the little that he had, he looked after his Mom for a long time. He also helped his Buddies out when needed instead of thinking of himself.

When Robley needs a hand, we try to do our best for him because he plays a decent game and isn't spending our Stake money on machines and alcohol.

Robley, I just got back from fishing and leaving again soon for another day. I'll answer your PM later Sunday night. You need to get Ray or someone to set up a Pay pal for you. You know I'm always good for a bit.

Last edited:

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is everyone asking for handouts these days? I mean I would understand if it was for a good cause like cancer or something but you are asking people to donate so you can what-gamble and see the sites?

I have to agree here. I can only imagine what the boards would look like if every team going to Vegas asked for a handout. There are hundreds of teams in each division. I'd like to take my wife and daughter out for a steak this week after league night, can I get some donations for that? I would love to try a new Predator 314-2 shaft or OB classic shaft for my cue, can I please get some donations to buy one or the other? I have to completely agree that I don't mind requests if it's a benefit or the like, but this?

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
your asking for handouts so you can go on vacation .. lol seriously? If it was for someone hurt or is sick sure.. but so you can enjoy vegas? lol ummm no

Hello my AzBilliards friends/family, been awhile, hope all is well.. just been busy with moving and helping my girlfriend around the house an pool league.. my life has been going good since i met the love of my life. We moved in together this month so bills are tight for us.

Well as you all might not know my Apa team made it to Vegas an we have to do benefits an stuff for extra money for our trip cause apa only pays for round airfare there an back an hotel.. between her bills an mine we would not be able to do much out there.. an she never been there before. So i want us to have as much fun an see everything as possible.

So if anyone can maybe donate something like pool cue/case, pool accessories (shirts, hats or any pool related item) we can auction off an sell or cash donations would be greatly appreciated. I know i have not been on here in a while an i hated asking for something but wanna have a great trip with my honey, and vegas is expensive lol..

We don't have paypal so if anyone sends a monetary donation it would have to be a check or money order to our address (just ask or private message please).

thanks for the help and support in the past love yall God Bless

AzHorse :): :thumbup:hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
We don't have paypal so if anyone sends a monetary donation it would have to be a check or money order to our address (just ask or private message )!!!

On top of everything, you can't take 3 minutes to set up a PayPal account but want your benefactors to get your address, drive into town for a money order and then buy a stamp to mail it to you ?

Do your girl a favor and leave her at home.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Good Luck Robley :) But it's now time to make your own way in this life... You got some "stuff" the first time, but now you are coming back for more. Not very sincere in my eyes, and I expect more from you. I know you were born with health problems, but like some folks say, if you can play pool, and have time for girlfriends, it's time to run and finance your own life. Godspeed.

Last edited:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Here we go again...

So, Robley's team won the APA Vegas trip. The APA pays the player's airfare and hotel. Robley's girlfriend is also on the team, so she gets travel assistance too. Apparently, that isn't enough and AZB is being asked to fund additional luxuries?

Sounds like deja vu all over again...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=306201&highlight=eric.&page=4

Look, I personally find this abusive and distasteful. Robley, if you are interested, I'll be in Vegas too and would buy you and your girl a drink. Honestly. Although, other than a friendly drink, I won't be funding anything above that. Sorry.

Eric

Hello my AzBilliards friends/family, been awhile, hope all is well.. just been busy with moving and helping my girlfriend around the house an pool league.. my life has been going good since i met the love of my life. We moved in together this month so bills are tight for us.

Well as you all might not know my Apa team made it to Vegas an we have to do benefits an stuff for extra money for our trip cause apa only pays for round airfare there an back an hotel.. between her bills an mine we would not be able to do much out there.. an she never been there before. So i want us to have as much fun an see everything as possible.

So if anyone can maybe donate something like pool cue/case, pool accessories (shirts, hats or any pool related item) we can auction off an sell or cash donations would be greatly appreciated. I know i have not been on here in a while an i hated asking for something but wanna have a great trip with my honey, and vegas is expensive lol..

We don't have paypal so if anyone sends a monetary donation it would have to be a check or money order to our address (just ask or private message please).

thanks for the help and support in the past love yall God Bless

AzHorse : hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oooops.. I take it back he erased and apologized ... good enough for me..

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The APA doesn't always pay. My team won states and we got 1160 for the team 7 players and entry to nationals. What is that $165 a piece. Not counting the entry fee. A couple of my team mates are gonna drive the guys who can't afford to fly out. And I'm sure we will work it out... We are a team.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk