MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Nice case Marek. Mine is supposed to ship this week, actually was supposed to ship 3 weeks ago but I'm told this week. Still hoping! Looks great.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need a new mouse and keyboard :p

Too bad you are not in the US or I'd send you a set, I have like 5 of them at home. I liked your Revo write up even though I think spending that much on a shaft should only be done when someone has reached the limit of their ability to play with another shaft.

On the other hand, a nice case is good for anyone.

Fasthawk62

Registered
You need a new mouse and keyboard :p

Too bad you are not in the US or I'd send you a set, I have like 5 of them at home. I liked your Revo write up even though I think spending that much on a shaft should only be done when someone has reached the limit of their ability to play with another shaft.

On the other hand, a nice case is good for anyone.

Dont want to hijak this thread, but the Revo comment is one of the dumbest i have read on the internet.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice case but I really can't stand it that they must put the name (Xia Men) of the person who made it, inspected it or did whatever, right there in the lid.
That to me is totally unacceptable and one major reason I won't order these cases.
Their logo is fine but do I have to see that every time I open up the lid?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice case but I really can't stand it that they must put the name (Xia Men) of the person who made it, inspected it or did whatever, right there in the lid.
That to me is totally unacceptable and one major reason I won't order these cases.

That is WHERE it is made.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiamen

giphy.gif

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Like Chuck said - Xia Men is a place,not a person. You must be very thorough in life in general i guess. How often do you think i inspect inside of the lid???i did it once upon the arrival of the case and thats it:grin: I actually think it is a nice touch and i dont mind it one bit. And trust me - if you told John NOT to put Xia Men imprint on the inside of the lid your wish would get fulfilled.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member

They can put your name there instead, all you have to do is ask. I've seen someone have there addy and phone # there in case it was ever lost.