Outsville Order of Tecno-Dud.

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
I have a client that really wanted to try the Techno-Dud on his cue and I figured I would try one on my cue as well. He wanted to use it to play in a big local tournament this weekend, so I placed the order last Monday and paid for 2 day shipping.

On Thursday I still had not received the order so I emailed them because the tracking showed it had not even been shipped.

I got this response from them "My apologies Tom, Tips are always in stock and looking at your order it is showing printed but nothing past that. All I can assume is stamps didn’t actually print the label which we have happen a few times each month. I can refund you since we missed getting them out in time or can ship them today…."

I replied to them that yes I would like them to ship my order ASAP.

Today is Saturday and still no order... Of course my client is pissed at me....

tashworth19191

Silver Member
awww, sad story

what are you seeking with this thread?

Just to share my experience with a vendor. I also share good experiences as well. I think people want to know what to expect when they order online. You will also see many of my post where I have praised Kamikazee, Zan, Seybers, Ozone and Tiger for excellent customer service. If Outsville makes it right and ships the tips, then I will post that as well. Sorry if my honest reporting of a online retailer pissed anyone off.

Thanks, Tom

Last edited:

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
I'm kinda with everyone else. This isn't the "Air out your dirty laundry forum."

Are you going to let us know the next time starbucks doesn't get your order right...

Just sayin'

-td

tashworth19191

Silver Member
I'm kinda with everyone else. This isn't the "Air out your dirty laundry forum."

Are you going to let us know the next time starbucks doesn't get your order right...

Just sayin'

-td

No Starbucks is not an online Pool Accessory Distributor. BTW it is not dirty laundry, I post on many of my good experience with online billiards related products. No dirty laundry, just a report on my experience.

I have read many post about vendors that have helped me make a decision on a purchase and that is all I am doing here it is for other people's information. If helps you great! If not block me and move on...

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Starbucks is not an online Pool Accessory Distributor. BTW it is not dirty laundry, I post on many of my good experience with online billiards related products. No dirty laundry, just a report on my experience.

I have read many post about vendors that have helped me make a decision on a purchase and that is all I am doing here it is for other people's information. If helps you great! If not block me and move on...

I am of a different opinion that most and always appreciate hearing good and bad feedback. Here is a comparison, though apples and oranges, should nobody discuss OB cues(rhetorical question)?? Also, I really appreciate your calm measured responses, well said.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I’m mostly upset because I’ve heard about this tip from the 626 and was hoping for a review...damn them for not getting it out in time and allowing me to read about its characteristics (an odd thing about the word “its”, in this instance it should have an apostrophe under the normal rules, denoting possession,but the apostrophe only happens in the contraction of “it is”) it be irkin me every time I see it.

Last edited:

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you get your tips. Not to hijack the thread, but you ever roll with the New 49ers? or pay their yearly/seasonal pass? Is it worth it?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
You did your customer a solid. He played in the big, local tournament with the tip he is accustomed to.

How pissed would he be at himself for playing poorly with a new tip that wasn't to his liking.

Jimmy C-Note

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to share my experience with a vendor. I also share good experiences as well. I think people want to know what to expect when they order online. You will also see many of my post where I have praised Kamikazee, Zan, Seybers, Ozone and Tiger for excellent customer service. If Outsville makes it right and ships the tips, then I will post that as well. Sorry if my honest reporting of a online retailer pissed anyone off.

Thanks, Tom

Not pissed off here. Thanks for the info, and I mean all of your experiences.

tashworth19191

Silver Member
I hope you get your tips. Not to hijack the thread, but you ever roll with the New 49ers? or pay their yearly/seasonal pass? Is it worth it?

Yes I did many moons ago. I had the first internet site on the internet related to GOLD called Tom Ashworth Prospectors Cache. I sold that to Armadillo Mining Company in 2001. I got the domain name tomashworth.com back in 2014 because they quit running a forum.

Yes I know this isn't about pool but he ask....

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've ordered like 4 things from Outsville, never had an issue with getting anything in a good time. In fact twice I got racks earlier than estimated time.

This happens a lot with computer reviews. Someone has a bad system and it's a huge deal, never order from them, etc... but usually it's one out of 100s of systems that has an issue, it's just that most people post negative reviews and don't bother with anything that is normal so when anyone does a search the reviews are skewed to one way.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
We are competitors on the tip amd chalk market, and this is kind of bs. We deal with thousands of tips amd boxes of chalk, every now one slips thru the cracks. And he made it good on thursday and ur upset its not delivered on saturdat. OMG

If it gets mailed thurs afternoon, ur not getting it until Monday. My god, were talking about a $20 tip not a $3k cue. Wow

tashworth19191

Silver Member
We are competitors on the tip amd chalk market, and this is kind of bs. We deal with thousands of tips amd boxes of chalk, every now one slips thru the cracks. And he made it good on thursday and ur upset its not delivered on saturdat. OMG

If it gets mailed thurs afternoon, ur not getting it until Monday. My god, were talking about a $20 tip not a $3k cue. Wow

Love your chalk. I agree with what you said... Like I said, I report my good and bad experience when ordering online. If I get the tips, I will report that as well. My biggest issue with this was I paid for expedited 2 day shipping. I did not expect to pay $12 to get a tip mailed to me a week later.

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm on the side of this debate that appreciated the Op sharing his experience. From my perspective he didn't do any editorializing. He wasn't tossing stones merely posted what has happened so far relative to his order.

I would buy the stuff happens excuse once, even after paying an expedite fee, but after calling and getting assurances,that it wouldn't happen again, I would expect the vendor to make certain it didn't happen again.The size,cost,and/or qty of order shouldn't be a factor relative to basic customer service.

It seems like there are donkeys that want to criticize the messenger, and tell us how we are supposed to react to the message.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Stupid thread is stupid.

Shit happens. A mistake was made. He apologised and gave you options.

You cried here to give him bad publicity.
It backfired because everyone likes and respects Chris more than you.

/thread