***FREE*** WPBL (Bonus Ball) Tonight. Chicago Rockets vs Pittsburgh Poison

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
**FREE*** Tonight on www.wpbltv.com 9ET 6PT

Pittsburgh Poison : Shawn Putnam, Adam Smith and Daryl Peach

vs

Chicago Rockets: Rodney Morris Mika Immonen and Raj Hundal

In a re- match of last week's best contest, one that saw The Chicago Rockets come back from a 5-1 halftime deficit to secure 8 points by sweeping the singles portion of the match.

The Pittsburgh Poison will look to rebound and will hold the advantage of choosing the singles match ups for this week as they will be the home team. The lineup will look a little bit different for Pittsburgh though as 2007 World 9 Ball Champion Daryl Peach will be filling in for Sylver Ochoa who is back in Texas for the birth of his child.

Action begins at 9:00pm ET 6:00pm PT. ***FREE***

Chicken_Blood

Carpe Poultry
Silver Member
Absolute waste of my time. Real fun to watch still loading, still loading, still loading. Amature time.

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

vs

In a re- match of last week's best contest, one that saw The Chicago Rockets come back from a 5-1 halftime deficit to secure 8 points by sweeping the singles portion of the match.

The Pittsburgh Poison will look to rebound and will hold the advantage of choosing the singles match ups for this week as they will be the home team. The lineup will look a little bit different for Pittsburgh though as 2007 World 9 Ball Champion Daryl Peach will be filling in for Sylver Ochoa who is back in Texas for the birth of his child.

Action begins at 9:00pm ET 6:00pm PT. ***FREE***

Rodney is shooting excellent tonight so far

EasyMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stream sucks on my end in and out loading and not - will not be paying for anything until they figure this out

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolute waste of my time. Real fun to watch still loading, still loading, still loading. Amature time.

Are you attempting to view this on an iPad? Its working perfect for me via PC but is unwatchable for me on the iPad as it freezes every minute or so.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
Nathan please check out the iPad issues. No workie on iPad

It's ustream premium, which has been working fine for iPads for a year or more (unless I'm mistaken). I can get the website guys to look into it, but its likely out of our hands. No sure what else to tell you, but ill see what I can do. :/

44Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Worked great for me. More entertaining match than last Friday.

I'm still digging the format. Its a good watch.

nateobot

Undercover FBI Agent
Silver Member
The player has a quality setting button in the bottom right. Just click it.

Thanks, while i haven't had problems like the others when viewing on an ipad, it is pretty pixelated. I'll check out the quality settings next time i can watch.

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's ustream premium, which has been working fine for iPads for a year or more (unless I'm mistaken). I can get the website guys to look into it, but its likely out of our hands. No sure what else to tell you, but ill see what I can do. :/

I get that. I saw where a couple other guys had the same issue. When I first tried the stream on the iPad it came up nice but after a minute or two it froze up and said it was reloading, but it never reloaded. If I hit the orange tab to reload the stream it came back up but would freeze again. We have two iPads and both did the same thing. I had it up on PC at the same time and it worked great, never stuttered and I have great bandwidth. Just passing it on so you know what happened.

Thepip

David
Silver Member

vs

Hell yeah Ill be watching it tonight GO Chicago Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have had 0 problems watching the free feeds.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
I get that. I saw where a couple other guys had the same issue. When I first tried the stream on the iPad it came up nice but after a minute or two it froze up and said it was reloading, but it never reloaded. If I hit the orange tab to reload the stream it came back up but would freeze again. We have two iPads and both did the same thing. I had it up on PC at the same time and it worked great, never stuttered and I have great bandwidth. Just passing it on so you know what happened.

If it's more than one person who's having the same issue, then you're right. Something could be up. Thanks for the info.

I know Ustream is doing some conversions on their end to make things work with iOS, so maybe the Premium version works different than the free in the way it reencodes for this sort of thing. I'll definitely get the website guys to give them a call asap and see what's up. I doubt there's anything we can do on our end, but you never know. I've certainly been wrong before. lol

Thanks again.

nateobot

Undercover FBI Agent
Silver Member
The player has a quality setting button in the bottom right. Just click it.

So where is this option to click?

I've clicked on the player and the only option is to make it full screen, no quality options. As you can tell by the screenshot, the default quality is not what i others have described.

Edit: oops tapatalk seemed to upload that pretty tiny, here's a better shot

pygytuvu.jpg

Last edited: