AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
Jack Potter one of the two grear cue makers of the Libra cues
that played so good and are now so hard to find,Has done it again

He made a dozen cues for me to sell to Az members for only $500
each.
Ebony merry widows with pretty maple wrap area. These cues are engineered by Jack
to play good,if playing pool better is one of your goals then now is the time to acy

ONLY TWO CUES LEFT

one is 58 inches long,theother is 60 inches.

The cues were finished and given to me Monday,all but two were paid for
and shipped. I love the way mine plays

Do you want to take a chance of missing out on the cue that
could have actually taken your game to the next level?

Just imagine that idiot brother- in- law of yours getting the last one,
visualize him strutting around the table firing shot after shot into
the corner pocket,see him drawing his cue ball from here to there and back..

Does he think he is Mike Massey? it should have been you stroking that Jackpot,
not watching ole Rupert. Grab your phone or

just call now

To be happy playing your best it is necessary to place a simple phone call to

Dean
214 477 7323

IT'S THAT SIMPLE
YOU GET THE GREAT CUE

and all I get is a few dollars.no big deal

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
these are cues that 10 people ordered from jack based on his previous experience as Libra cues
which some of the guys loved,played and collected

There were no pictures then and will be none now 10 guys will be seeing them for the first time on December 25

I can tell youthey are simple enony merry widows with pretty maple hanle or wrap areas

when these are sold,there may never be another Jackpot cue and your chance will be zero
of getting something historical that was engineered by Jack Potter to play the way
he thought it should

Libra cues were legendary for the way they played,lets hope these are better

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why all the mystery? Post pics and sell your cues. I see all of these posts by you claiming how happy folks will be buying your sight unseen cues, but why? It's a simple question, why not show the cues beforehand? Many players, such as myself, don't have 500, 1500, or 3500 to toss onto a cue that while possibly being a good player, or a super nice inlaid cue, can't afford to throw money around for something they might find not to their liking once they get it.

Are these just cues you can't sell via pictures, and you're looking to "grab-bag" get rid of them? You might be dealing with the wrong crowd for that at these prices.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
Dear Nulles
why all the hostility

callme and I will explain it to you

I sold 90% of these cues here before we made them,now I have the cuesfinished

you are probably too late to buy but I will be glad to explain why i sell so many cues
Dean

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Let me start by saying I am not one of the 10 Jackpot cue owners, although I have been thinking about it, and still thinking about it.

I bought a mystery cue from Dean a month or two ago and I am very happy with the deal. Dean is a stand up guy. It was a very smooth transaction, and I got a great deal IMO. I saw no pictures of the cue, I only got a brief description of it, and I was happily using that cue last night.

Sure, Dean has a unique way of selling cues on here, but it works for him. There are plenty of sellers that don't upload pics, or list specs and over use phrases like "hit's a ton". If you don't like it, do like I do and move on to the next post.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
Tommy T
i have the postage receipts and 10 az buyers

would you like to bet $10,000 nthat I didn't sell and ship with proof 10 of these Jackpot cues yesterday

or are you maliciously slandering me for no good reason

I have been here for years with nothing but good feedback and enjoy a
good reputation

this type of slander on yourpart is without the slightest basis infact and you know it

If $10,000 is too much then bet $1000 and i can post proof positive
there are 10 people mostly AZ who bought these cues the first dayand they are shipped

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I let my misanthropic tendencies get out of hand...sorry

Sincerely...TommyT

Last edited:

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Tommy T, I am just curious if Dean wronged you or something. I mean, he has 407 positive iTrader from 263 members, with zero negative iTrader. Obviously, he's doing things right by most on here. If he's done you wrong in a deal or something, let everyone know.

dpaulnot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Not interested?

Perhaps your not interested in what Dean is offering. If so, why waste your time posting in this thread? And to answer your question, I AM one of those who has purchased a Jack Potter cue from Dean. Not my first transaction with this gentleman, and probably not my last....

How do we know how many cues were made, perhaps only two. Is their anyone on this forum who has bought one of the 12 ?. Dean plays some members on this forum like a fiddle.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
There you go again strutting your gamble. This time with jack's cues I think you went to far with your schilling AZ. It's on every subforum and you even brought up the fact that his wife's got cancer to play the sympathy card. All this hooting about cues that you have no specs for or pictures of even though you have posted pictures of yourself and friends. Good luck selling the "last two"

Sincerely...TommyT

You sir,are an idiot!! Why would you bring his wifes medical condition into this at all? I have bought from and sold to Dean on occasion,and its always”without a hitch” why do you guys want dean to post pictures do bad?? If you don,t like his sales methods..don,t buy from him lol...i know i know,thats a hard concept to grasp...i,m still waiting to hear from ANYBODY to come on azb and say dean campbell wronged them in any way....i,ll wait.....

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
There you go again strutting your gamble. This time with jack's cues I think you went to far with your schilling AZ. It's on every subforum and you even brought up the fact that his wife's got cancer to play the sympathy card. All this hooting about cues that you have no specs for or pictures of even though you have posted pictures of yourself and friends. Good luck selling the "last two"

Sincerely...TommyT
And IF you actually have read anything on deans past on azb,surely you didn,t “miss” how many times he has contracted cues(very similar to jack) to make mulples of a particular cue and presale them for the most part in order to expose players to cuemakers dean loves AND has relationships with that would take on orders like that on a moments notice...REAL cuemakers(nemic,i think,bob owen,etc...) and to my knowledge,again, zero dissatisfaction rate lol...you just “missed “those articles and posts but not ones you choose to post about a mans wife...get a life man. Buy a cue from dean or move on,he,s gonna survive with or without you...

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dean I trust you as an honorable man. I like your posts, I like the idea of your grab bag cues. Be really awesome to get a great looking and playing cue for a bargain.

But I don't have the money to just flip at a cue I haven't seen. I am in the market for a new cue. I look at cues here in the for sale section and I look at production cue websites and I say no to cues based on looks like it's the in thing to do. Of all the cues I've looked at in the last month, I've liked about 6, maybe.

$500 sounds like a good buy, something I'm interested in, but no way can I pull the trigger blind. I know you've said on other cues you would take them back but I'm not going through all that.

It's not hard to post pics here. Just put a couple up.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
thanks for the kind words
as far as people who don't buy without pictures

i understand and have nothing to say about guys like that

i prefer to do things another way, funny but i make friends this way

think about this i used to call gus szamboti

Hi Gus I want a cue
'how much money you got?

I have $600 which was a lot of money in those days

"I'll make you a nice cue"you want me to tell you what I want

No ,I make you a nice cue. Click,buzzzz

anyone who has ordered a custom cue is used to this
we buy,we pay,we enjoy
in that order

i enjoyed the old way
i supplied john wright with about 20% of his cues

he took pictures and doubled his money

that is what dealers do
take pictures and double their money

i am guessing,
some lose money
and the volumn keeps them in busines

Last edited:

RandyinHawaii

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
FYI, I also bought one of the JACKPOT cues and can’t wait to get it.

Done quite a few deals with Dean, and couldn’t ask for a better seller!!!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
I just sold every cue that we had for sale

I have my personal one and Jack's personal 58 inch cues

I was going to keep a 60 inch but Lee talked me out of it

Therefore I have a 58 inch left for me and Jack

Neither of us are playing outside the house so

I might sell these 2 because as you know I am not sentimental about pool cues

If I get a call soon enough I can drop the in the mail today

Dean

214 477 7323

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
Hawaiian Eye

one of the cues will be at your friend Randt's in Hawaii soon

maybe you will get to see it then

No one will have one till Saurday or Monday

I am hoping no pictires will be posted until everyone has a chance to be surprised