My szamboti collection

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all that have helped me put the collection together. I have made a lot of friends along the way and there are some very special cues and some with very unique stories. A few of these cues will be coming up for sale as I am thinning the heard. Thanks again.

Last edited:

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all that have helped me put the collection together. I have made a lot of friends along the way and there are some very special cues and some with very unique stories. I am still looking for a few more inlaid cues for the collection as I am not quite through yet. Thanks again.
Nice Szam collection!
Looks like you got all the big one...

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Szams

Hey Troy 11 cues from the left are Barry's and the next 24 are Gus's. I one box cue is in the Bluebook it was the only all ivory butt cue that Gus ever made. Pretty neat cue. I hear you loan money with a decent interest rate we may need to talk before I buy any more cues.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Absolutely jaw dropping & stunning
Unbelievable collection you have yourself Randy. Thank you very much for sharing them with us azers.
Jeff

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
I'd say you've done quite well. I'd like to see a full pic of the Paradise Diamond King in your avatar.

All the best,
WW

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good golly, Miss Molly.........it's the mother load!!!!
I counted THIRTY FIVE......wow!

You are a lucky man :)

Thanks for sharing your good fortune, Sir. Awesome!

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice

So that is where all the Szambotis go to retire! Nice collection, but where are the Hoppe style ones?

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Szamboti

Thanks for the comments for me this is what AZ is all about sharing the art that all of us have come to be addicted to. My last addiction was alcohol, I don't know which one cost me more but this one is much more healthy. Hey Big Ken I am sure you recognize a few of these. I do need to add a couple 6 pointers in there and a couple more Hoppe, just looking for the right ones. I am still looking for a few more cues. Enjoy and thanks again for the help.
Randy

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is an amazing collection, truly awe inspiring!

I'm curious, do you have one that is your player, do you bounce between a few, or do you play something else all together? I can't fathom having this many world class cues at my fingertips.... okay, I can't even imagine having one of them, haha!