Paul Drexler Ebony 15th Anniversary cue for trade in Canada

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I am wondering if there are any other collectors/players in Canada, with similar caliber high end cues, who might be interested in trading for this one, numbered 14 of only 15 ebony Anniversary cues made. This cue is in virtually new condition, with one shaft having maybe ten to fifteen hours of play, but is still very clean. The second shaft is unplayed. Both have Moori Medium tips with fiber pads, which were installed after these pictures were taken. Both shafts are 13mm. When I purchased this cue, it was listed as weighing, I believe, 20.1 ounces. I have never weighed it, but I was used to playing with a 19.5 ounce cue and had no problem adjusting to this cue with its excellent balance. It is straight and very smooth and plays super solid. The inlay work is absolutely top notch. The joint is flat faced ivory with a radial pin. All white is ivory and all metal work is silver. They are not shown in the pictures, but the cue comes with a set of ebony joint caps as well.

This cue looks and plays fantastic in person, so I have no problem keeping it, but thought I would put this out there in case any one would be interested and I would see something else I really liked. I would be willing to trade even or maybe even for a slightly lower cue and cash, if I liked it enough. Two cues I am particularly interested in would be a Bill McDaniel Kun Fang Lee cue with the fancy ring work at the joint, or one of the deluxe Szamboti-style cues. Pictures or any questions can be PM'd here or emailed to rfrisbee@telus.net. It could also be for straight sale for a good price.

Thank you to anyone interested.
Ryan

mydrexlerall.jpg

mydrexlerforearm1.jpg

mydrexlerforearm2.jpg

mydrexlerwrap.jpg

mydrexlerbutt2.jpg

mydrexlerbutt.jpg

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
PFD Beauty

Weekend bump for my good friend in Canada and it's great to hear from you again on AZ. I hope that you have been doing well and i'd like to say that this is a really nice PFD cue. I hope the right deal comes along for you on this one.......

James

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thank you, James and Ralf, for your kind words.

I haven't posted in so long because I felt when I viewed the Wanted/For Sale section, which is my primary interest, it would frequently be dominated by an argument or deal gone bad. To be honest, I just lost interest in looking and hearing the negativity, and focussed more time on a second hobby instead. Maybe I should try contributing more positively myself and paying less attention to what others are doing. After all, the board is only as good as what the members choose to add.

Regardless, I hope you are both very well and best wishes for your Holidays.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
axlrose said:
Thank you, James and Ralf, for your kind words.

I haven't posted in so long because I felt when I viewed the Wanted/For Sale section, which is my primary interest, it would frequently be dominated by an argument or deal gone bad. To be honest, I just lost interest in looking and hearing the negativity, and focussed more time on a second hobby instead. Maybe I should try contributing more positively myself and paying less attention to what others are doing. Afetr all, the board is only as good as what the members choose to add.

Regardless, I hope you are both very well and best wishes for your Holidays.

Thanks,
Ryan

THATS A GREAT POST......

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This cue is still available for trade or sale within Canada, until I get around to renewing my US passport and I will be able to drive it down to Washington. Asking price on a sale is 3000.00 USD.

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I used an ob-1 shaft just to clear up any thought of play..and he is taking a hit I think I sold this for $3500 like 2 years ago..