beautiful Schon Elite E48 for sale

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ryan,

That's a beautiful cue for that price...and i am sure your new cue will be stunning also..can't wait to see it...goodluck on your sell...hope to meet you next year 2010 winter olympic in vancouver..we will be visiting for a week there...we will be in Surrey, BC :)

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Ryan,

That's a beautiful cue for that price...and i am sure your new cue will be stunning also..can't wait to see it...goodluck on your sell...hope to meet you next year 2010 winter olympic in vancouver..we will be visiting for a week there...we will be in Surrey, BC :)

Thanks for the bump, Jun. It is a great cue and I think the price is a fair one, whatever the cue market is. I'll be fine whether it sells or not, but why not try once?

There is a great place to play in Surrey, called Bankshots, so let me know when you are coming in and I will be sure to free up a good chunk of time to meet up. I hope you have a good place to stay. Everything will be outrageously overpriced for then.

Best wishes,
Ryan

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Thanks for the bump, Jun. It is a great cue and I think the price is a fair one, whatever the cue market is. I'll be fine whether it sells or not, but why not try once?

There is a great place to play in Surrey, called Bankshots, so let me know when you are coming in and I will be sure to free up a good chunk of time to meet up. I hope you have a good place to stay. Everything will be outrageously overpriced for then.

Best wishes,
Ryan

I have told you before that i do like the cue alot...i wish i have the cash that i come up with...but im sure this cue will not last long...im sure there's someone there that wants this cue..your price is way fair..i think this cue will cost almost 3K ...

I heard about that place when i was in Surrey but have no time to go coz of my gf family gathering...My gf has brother and sister who lives in Surrey so we don't have to worry about the place to stay :) ...however, if you have a pool table in your basement you might invite us to play at your place for free :grin:

Goodluck on your sell and show your new cue :)

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hey Ryan,

hope all is well at your side .......... all the best for your sale Buddy.

Take care
Berny

Hi, Berny.

Very nice to hear from you. I have seen lots of your cue/case pictures over the last little while, so I assume things are going well for you.

Best wishes,
Ryan

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Schon Elite

Hi Ryan.

I haven't seen you posting on the forum for a while and it's good to see you back. I hope all is well up North in beautiful Canada. I'd love to visit there one day......

The Schon Elite you are listing for sale is one of the nicest Schon cues i've ever seen and I think your price if very good for a cue that nice.

I wish you the best of luck with the sale and i'm sure the next cue will be a knock out if you are parting with this beauty to buy it.

James

Last edited:

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Nice to be back

Hi Ryan.

I haven't seen you posting on the forum for a while and it's good to see you back. I hope all is well up North in beautiful Canada. I have to visit there one day......

The Schon Elite you are listing for sale is one of the nicest Schon cues i've ever seen and I think your price if very good for a cue that nice.

I wish you the best of luck with the sale and i'm sure the next cue will be a knock out if you are parting with this beauty to buy it.

James

Hi, James.

I ran into some health problems that pretty much sidelined me for the last couple of months. Thankfully, I am responding well to the wonderful world of modern medications. It was difficult to deal with because I work at staying quite fit and actually run exercise groups as one part of my job. With my health coming back, life is very good up here. The weather is fantastic right now and there are always a ton of things to do outdoors. If you can ever make out, there are great places to play and lots to see. It would be great to finally meet.

Thank you for the compliment on my cue. I looked at it for a long time before buying it and have been very pleased with it the whole time. A couple of cues have popped up over the last number of months that have really caught my eye as long-term keeper cues, so if this cue can help out with one of those, great. If not, I`ll still try to get one, it`ll just take a bit longer to get it paid for.

Thank you also, Kenny, for your compliment.

Best wishes to you both,
Ryan

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks, James.

For what it's worth, I believe this cue was 3100.00 from Schon. The best price I ever found was 2325.00 with one standard Schon shaft.

Thanks,
Ryan

ugotda8

Pool Room Owner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
A great buyer

Thank you, Kevin, for the kind words. For a sale to be positive on both sides, it takes a good buyer and seller. You were very easy to work with in all ways. I hope you enjoy the cue as much as I did.

Best wishes,
Ryan