Pool table spiders? Balls stuck?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
An elderly friend got a brown recluse spider stuck in his shirt after chopping wood. It bit several times and left him in a bad way for a while.

I was bit on the hip by one and could not walk for close to a month. Left a hideous scar. Still causes pain almost 20 years later.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pool table.jpg

Most annoying spider in the world: the Valley Spider. It sustains mainly on chalk.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Nightmare, Mr J.

My friend was bitten about six times on his back and shoulder... very serious for an octogenarian.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
This is a common phenomenon as spiders are known to enjoy the game of three-ball. They will randomly trap balls until only three balls remain forcing players to partake in their favorite match.

OMG !!!!!!! :rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Extended spider at rest.

Attachments

• Extended-Spider.jpg
    Extended-Spider.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 115

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Also, the swan neck, spider, and short rest together, relaxing on the baize.

Attachments

• snooker-rest-stick-500x500.jpg
    snooker-rest-stick-500x500.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 79

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Also, the swan neck, spider, and short rest together, relaxing on the baize.
I think the swan's neck (on the left) would be the tool of choice in a pool hall fight. Assuming you had already thrown the available balls.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I think the swan's neck (on the left) would be the tool of choice in a pool hall fight. Assuming you had already thrown the available balls.

Ahh, but the extended swan-neck on a 90" butt? You wouldn't even be in spatter range with that baby. :D

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Ahh, but the extended swan-neck on a 90" butt? You wouldn't even be in spatter range with that baby. :D

The X rest comes in handy on ranches at certain times of year.

I hate using the X rest at snooker...it messes up my aim.