Most Under Rated Cue Maker

little willie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think mike gullasy makes a great cue thats his is under rated have owned two of his and they hit great and are price reasonable:thumbup:

heit8

Psalm 27:3
Silver Member
I agree with icantgetaroll, Hearns cues play great. Yes, I own three of them but that's why I bought them. His pointwork was fantastic. He is missed.

Oh, the Hearns cues are in my avatar actually -just not showing off the points in that pic.

His cues do play Fantastic.

8nout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gregg Kucharski

Gregg Kucharski in Connecticut for the superior quality of his work and resonable price. Gregg, I hope you don't read this but you should really charge more.

ronscuba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of custom cue makers

I don't want to sound disrespectful, but this thread seems to be filled with so many different under rated cue makers, it's almost to the point that it looks like custom cue making is easy.

I know it is not. As someone who recently bought their 1st cue, I thought the production cue mfr choice was overwhelming, but add in custom cue makers and it can make your head spin.

1outofthe$$$$

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By far Mike Stacey

Without a doubt Mike Stacey, Not only do I think he makes the best hitting cue that's being made today everyone that has shot with my cue has the same option. I have not heard one negative comment about it! Do yourself a favor and get one before he has the longest wait list out of any cue maker!!!! Mikes cues play far better than Southwest,and I'm sure most of you know the reputation Southwest has. Let alone any other cue that you can get your hands on. In 30/40 years people will be talking about him like we talk about Burton Spain,George Balabushka, Gus Szamboti,ect. now.