Where to get a new wrap in Calgary?

kanecalgary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bernie Mikkelsen

One of the best cue makers in Canada IMO. We're very fortunate to have him in Calgary. He will be able to help you with whatever service you need. You can reach him at 403-880-7006.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Now that the OP has a good answer this shouldn't be a hijack :cool:

Question : Does Bernie make a lot of cues with segmented forearms ? Handles ? I saw a couple of top players in the Masters finals in Edmonton this spring, and both were playing with rather unique looking cues, both with segmented forearms. My first thought was Bernie. Make sense ?

Thanks,

Dave

heit8

Psalm 27:3
Silver Member
Now that the OP has a good answer this shouldn't be a hijack :cool:

Question : Does Bernie make a lot of cues with segmented forearms ? Handles ? I saw a couple of top players in the Masters finals in Edmonton this spring, and both were playing with rather unique looking cues, both with segmented forearms. My first thought was Bernie. Make sense ?

Thanks,

Dave

Yes, Bernie makes those (3 ring cues as they are called) I have a couple of his cues and have had alot of his cues in the past. IMO they all play great but... the 3 ring cues he says play better and alot of people say that as well. I have had 3 ring and regular, im not that good to know the difference. Haha

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
tips pro shop does linen too,
if you make it to Edmonton, I can take care of it too

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Yes, Bernie makes those (3 ring cues as they are called) I have a couple of his cues and have had alot of his cues in the past. IMO they all play great but... the 3 ring cues he says play better and alot of people say that as well. I have had 3 ring and regular, im not that good to know the difference. Haha

IMG_0019.jpg

That there is a 3 ring Mikkelson.

Another pic of it

IMG_0018.jpg