AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i got a new laptop
when i uploaded a pic it was huge
how do i make it fit the page better
photo in this link
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6047138&postcount=32
thanks for the help
I just use the paint app on my computer nothing to it just paste in from your pictures and resize as needed.

I don't why AZ Billiards doesn't use some kind of auto size feature i see all kinds of threads that the pictures are way to big.

When you post a photo on One Pocket . Org if the picture is to big it resizes it for you wish they had same feature on this site.

Last edited:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member

Attachments

• tascarella veneers.jpg
    tascarella veneers.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 143

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just use the paint app on my computer nothing to it just paste in from your pictures and resize as needed.

I don't why AZ Billiards doesn't use some kind of auto size feature i see all kinds of threads that the pictures are way to big.

When you post a photo on One Pocket . Org if the picture is to big it resizes it for you wish they had same feature on this site.

thanks for the reply terry
i dont have the problem at onepocket.org

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
In addition to having the same issue, when I rotate photos and upload them on AZ, the rotation is often
different than what rotated it to, typically back to original.
The other night 1, and it's happened many times, if I decide I like the original rotation and rotate it back, no matter what I do it come out on AZ to what I rotated it to.
This is all done through my computer, not my phone, which brings up another problem.
When I upload photos through my phone, the close page function does not work.
The close page function on my computer works fine.
I've tried using my phone many times, everything uploads just fine, but no matter what I do the close the page function does not work.

Basically I cannot use my phone to upload photos into AZBILLIARDS.
Good phone too, smarter than most.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In addition to having the same issue, when I rotate photos and upload them on AZ, the rotation is often
different than what rotated it to, typically back to original.
The other night 1, and it's happened many times, if I decide I like the original rotation and rotate it back, no matter what I do it come out on AZ to what I rotated it to.
This is all done through my computer, not my phone, which brings up another problem.
When I upload photos through my phone, the close page function does not work.
The close page function on my computer works fine.
I've tried using my phone many times, everything uploads just fine, but no matter what I do the close the page function does not work.

Basically I cannot use my phone to upload photos into AZBILLIARDS.
Good phone too, smarter than most.

The orientation issue is a known issue with images and editing software https://www.macworld.com/article/30...rect-photo-rotation-after-sync-or-upload.html

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
The orientation issue is a known issue with images and editing software https://www.macworld.com/article/30...rect-photo-rotation-after-sync-or-upload.html

Besides a lot of mumbo jumbo it looks like you have to add another file and delete the original.
That would be easy, hope it works

The only major problem is the close page function when using my phone.
I have to sync/connect via OneDrive to make that happen which defeats the purpose of using my phone in the first place