2019 Mosconi Selection

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw this on the Face for those that are scared to enter...

Mosconi.jpg

:p

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see Justin in the mix again. I had never heard of Mahkael Parris- apparently he’s from the US Virgin Islands, won the Junior world 9 ball championships in Russia late last year, and is 16 (or was when he won that title).

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Nice to see Justin in the mix again. I had never heard of Mahkael Parris- apparently he’s from the US Virgin Islands, won the Junior world 9 ball championships in Russia late last year, and is 16 (or was when he won that title).

How do they get kids in the Virgin Islands?
...do they adopt them.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would assume JB would be the favorite to be the selected player. which apparently will be announced this coming Monday.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I would assume JB would be the favorite to be the selected player. which apparently will be announced this coming Monday.

... or possibly Chris Robinson, who has been a star of late on the Mezz West tour and who is in his early 20's.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
musing: what happens to the selection process if JB beats SVB in their upcoming "match"

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love to see a guy come from nowhere to earn it. Max has always seemed like a class act, but just below the upper echelon of players. Congrats sir!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Congrats to Max, who has been a fine player for a long time, and who, if he finds his way onto the team, will represent America well.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I know Max's game well. Definitely can play. Not sure if the time clock is his friend. A little on the delibert side and that can scramble some people (not saying it will).

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know Max's game well. Definitely can play. Not sure if the time clock is his friend. A little on the delibert side and that can scramble some people (not saying it will).

Yes. Very, very deliberate/methodical player. IMO, almost to a fault at times, even when facing amateurs like myself.

When he picks the pace up a hair, I really like watching him play.

He'll have to up the pace on that stage. We'll see.

Jeff