Funny pic/gif thread...

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My game is really in the toilet

My nephew tried this with just a cue ball, it made it to the top of the curve and locked up, My dad couldn't get it to go up or down even after taking it off and working from both directions. Finally bought a new fixture.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alkoseltzer (sp?) Can't spell it at the moment, the anti-acid. I have heard about people throwing them to the gulls and watching them explode and come crashing down. People do this for amusement. I can't picture it as amusing. Even flying rats deserve some consideration.

Reminds me, a friend lived in a state where magpies were supposed to be protected. He said he shot at one just to see one day. They aren't protected!

Hu

Urban legend. They don’t blowup. But when I was a kid some cruel old bastards on Pier 60 would take two treble hooks and connect them with a one foot leader of 60lb and then bait both hooks with a greenback and feed it to a seagull. The other gulls would then attack the other treble hook until two birds were snagged and couldn’t fly and eventually fell to the ground. That’s about all those ignorant fools could catch.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
4DE25799-62B3-43D6-B87F-096EEDB1DB96.jpeg

——————-

YOLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Read it out loud, multiple time please.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,107

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Urban legend. They don’t blowup. But when I was a kid some cruel old bastards on Pier 60 would take two treble hooks and connect them with a one foot leader of 60lb and then bait both hooks with a greenback and feed it to a seagull. The other gulls would then attack the other treble hook until two birds were snagged and couldn’t fly and eventually fell to the ground. That’s about all those ignorant fools could catch.

I used to do a lot of surf fishing, and would often drive my truck right out onto the beach. Very often I'd have one rod with bait in a sandspike while I plugged with another. It sucked to have a bag of mullet or a good size bunker get scooped up and carried off, often from right next to my truck, by those damn seagulls. I often wished I'd have had a pellet gun with me, but then again, I have to admire their patience and boldness when the time was right.

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
………………………….

Attachments

• 84238255_1873698476097176_6814123657015590912_n.jpg
    84238255_1873698476097176_6814123657015590912_n.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 985

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
………………………….