Want to see another big pool movie like COM ?

Joey27

Registered
I wrote a book this past year called the Hustled and Gotten. It has recently been selected to be in a contest where the public can vote on it to be considered for film adaptation. Please visit the link below, and search for the Hustled and Gotten or Joe Evola my name there to vote. I appreciate your votes!!

https://taleflick.com/

Thanks!

FJ Fast Joey

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are do for another pool movie. "old activities" are becoming a thing again:

Bowling.
Cornhole.
Ax throwing.
Ping Pong.
Skeeball
Arcades with old and new pinball machines.
Jenga and board games.

There are places popping up with these activities that have leagues, beer and good food in plenty of places now. Austin has a bunch.

Last edited:

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
I wrote a book this past year called the Hustled and Gotten. It has recently been selected to be in a contest where the public can vote on it to be considered for film adaptation. Please visit the link below, and search for the Hustled and Gotten or Joe Evola my name there to vote. I appreciate your votes!!

Thanks!

FJ Fast Joey

Cast my Vote!

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member

Thanks!

FJ Fast Joey
Done! Good luck! Gotta beat the others in the lead.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
The only way a big Hollyweird Studio is going to do your movie is if they can see the Color of Money from the box office ticket sales.

Do you have contacts in Hollyweird, know producer, or a good director who would push you project/script to money people.

Hollyweird is weird, it is not what you know, what you think, it's all about connections, and luck when your a nobody.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I posted in all my local FB pool sites. Should have at least a few dozen more votes by tomorrow. I hope.
Good Luck!

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Is it about tired road stories and gambling? Im good, i wont vote for a book i havent read, and that will make pool look corny as **** with corny as **** hustling techniques. The title alone makes me cringe. Ide like a movie with a real story where pool is in the background, like the hustler and com. The movies were about two men figuring life out amd the pain that life can bring. I havemt read it so im not judging it from the title alone, im just stating where ide like a movie to go

I voted up. But ive heard the story before, its not exactly jumping at me. But i widh it the best

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Is it about tired road stories and gambling? Im good, i wont vote for a book i havent read, and that will make pool look corny as **** with corny as **** hustling techniques. The title alone makes me cringe. Ide like a movie with a real story where pool is in the background, like the hustler and com. The movies were about two men figuring life out amd the pain that life can bring. I havemt read it so im not judging it from the title alone, im just stating where ide like a movie to go

I voted up. But ive heard the story before, its not exactly jumping at me. But i widh it the best

:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

What would make the movie a hit would be the script.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The opening soundtrack if it should happen should be an old Willie Classic

"On the road again"

:smile: