Efren is selfish

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Reyes Crowned U.S. Open One Pocket Champion"

When will this man stop winning and let some of the other players win something? Really now, how rude. There are players 1/3 to 1/2 his age trying to play some pool and he's hogging it all.

A man his age needs to take up lawn bowling or shuffleboard. I hear you can get lucky at shuffleboard sometimes.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

When will this man stop winning and let some of the other players win something? Really now, how rude. There are players 1/3 to 1/2 his age trying to play some pool and he's hogging it all.

A man his age needs to take up lawn bowling or shuffleboard. I hear you can get lucky at shuffleboard sometimes.

Yeah really,and remember he just had his back problems work on,he mite just feel 20 again!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member

I personally think that those players that are 1/3 to 1/2 his age who can't beat him should find another profession, I mean if they can't beat an old guy like Efren how can they possibly compete on the Pro-tour in the first place!!!;):)

mystery shooter

Badger State Billiards
Silver Member
When someone wins as much as him, they call him selfish! WTF! He is a living legend and will be playing for many years to come. This man is one of the best 1-pocket players to this day.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was walking out of the elevator tonite and saw Efren, usually I dont say much to him. but tonight I said "You got real lucky this time-good job".

I havent seen him smile that big in a very very long time. It made me feel good to see him smile so big, it was genuine, his eyes lit up too, we dont know each other very well, We have only spoke a few times but seen each other around for 20 some years. Making him smile like that was great and shows that he still cares about winning and isnt just going through the motions.

He loves pool, he loves to win, the love is still there-the eyes dont lie, i wish everyone here who cares could have seen him lite up when I said that. I expected very little or nothing at all, last week at hardtimes I said bye and he ignored me.

He did get lucky-he was born with the brain and ability that very few have, so yeah he is just lucky. Gotta love it.

best

fatboy

deadhead

more money than sense...
Silver Member
Both eyes and back.

this just makes it even more impressive for him, and shows the true level of devotion and skill that he really has.

A couple of years ago after a major accident, I ended up having surgery on my hip and back, than a year ago, had to have an eye surgery to remove foreign matter that had begun to grow in to my eye ball.

It was months before I was able to shoot with any level of skill, and years later I am still struggling to get back to anywhere near my former level of proficiency.

D

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was walking out of the elevator tonite and saw Efren, usually I dont say much to him. but tonight I said "You got real lucky this time-good job".

I havent seen him smile that big in a very very long time. It made me feel good to see him smile so big, it was genuine, his eyes lit up too, we dont know each other very well, We have only spoke a few times but seen each other around for 20 some years. Making him smile like that was great and shows that he still cares about winning and isnt just going through the motions.

He loves pool, he loves to win, the love is still there-the eyes dont lie, i wish everyone here who cares could have seen him lite up when I said that. I expected very little or nothing at all, last week at hardtimes I said bye and he ignored me.

He did get lucky-he was born with the brain and ability that very few have, so yeah he is just lucky. Gotta love it.

best

fatboy

I would bet that when u said gby to efren he must of not heard u r didnt understand u,as u no he is very nice.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When someone wins as much as him, they call him selfish! WTF! He is a living legend and will be playing for many years to come. This man is one of the best 1-pocket players to this day.

Do you really think that this thread is calling efren selfish,no not at all,the op is just having a little fun with the word,and iam sure he wishes that efren wins many more!