Wanting a new sneaky

Deuce$

Registered
Contomplating a new sneaky. I'm thinking Diviney or Josey. I've played with a few cues from both makers but have never owned either . I'd like your thoughts !

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Contomplating a new sneaky. I'm thinking Diviney or Josey. I've played with a few cues from both makers but have never owned either . I'd like your thoughts !

well, if youve played with both get the one u like best, its not a car, u dont get limited train warranties, and which car is more reliable :thumbup:

Deuce$

Registered
Obviously it's a toss up for me at this point .
that's why I respectfully ask for opinions

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
if its a toss up, toss it up, get a quarter, and heads is diviney and tails is a josey. problem solved.
diviney makes really nice sneakies. peobobly some of the best around.

Deuce$

Registered
I just ask for opinions and this is what we get on here . No wonder people complain about the forum

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
no, people here have a sense of humor, something you obviously lack, and uve been here a whole three minutes?? relax:rolleyes:

Deuce$

Registered
People here do have a sense of humor but thats reserved for something funny, you sir are NOT. What's really funny is that I joined this forum 2 years before you did.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
People here do have a sense of humor but thats reserved for something funny, you sir are NOT. What's really funny is that I joined this forum 2 years before you did.

That is funny. 3 minutes.:thumbup:
I've never played with either, but I would go with what your are comfortable with financially. Throw a good tip on it and be done.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
They're just cues.. buy the one that looks the best, and throw a good tip on... what else is there to do. You still gotta make the balls.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They're just cues.. buy the one that looks the best, and throw a good tip on... what else is there to do. You still gotta make the balls.

No friggin way. I beat a guy today and my cue made all the balls it took to win.

It is a diveney.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just ask for opinions and this is what we get on here . No wonder people complain about the forum

I guess because there really isn't a difference between the two. Want to start a discussion? I say get a Roadline Predator. Prob the best sneaky you'll ever get your hands on. There.....I started it! Bring it on boys! Lol

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
You have been on here for years and only 18 posts. And half on one thread. That has to be an az record.. but all joking aside it would be easier to flip a coin. As u have alreDy made ur mind up. U just want reassurance... but what I have found out about cues is... they are like the wands on harry potter and someone must choose ur wand... and after 100 or so wands (or pool cues) u finally find one u like and need and more than likley some ass hole (voldamort) has broke the dam thing or sId he put a new tip on it and u never see it again. ...

In a nut shell. Its not the cue that makes the player... it the training and hard work.. see just like harry potter...

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
I guess because there really isn't a difference between the two. Want to start a discussion? I say get a Roadline Predator. Prob the best sneaky you'll ever get your hands on. There.....I started it! Bring it on boys! Lol

My best sneaky was a bar cue.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
No friggin way. I beat a guy today and my cue made all the balls it took to win.

It is a diveney.

Yeah, played with a guy after league last week, and after winning the first few games.. mostly because he was shanking shots left and right, he goes and gets his other cue, because it "plays" better...

I said, c'mon, you jump up on every other shot, and you certainly are not gonna blame your poor cue on that chicken wing stroke :)

I took his "bad" cue, and played with it the rest of the night.. and said, funny how it works for me :cool:

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
I like my Arnot sneaky...haven't played with either of the two you're looking at.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I have never played with either myself. However, I have 2 of Leon Sly's sneakies so that would be a suggestion to complicate things more. I love them. Well made and great players.

Sometimes, instead of flipping a coin, a person can make a list on a piece of paper.

Jot down the positive things of both cues and then some of the things that you might not like on either cue.

Then flip a coin. Hahahaha.

str8shot

Crack Em' Hard
Silver Member

I dont wanna add more choices to you either but I would look at Frey as well. His cues play great and are not too pricey. I see you live in detroit, part time lol ( dont blame you there), I live near flint if you wanna shoot with mine, that is if you havent shot with one, send me a PM and maybe we can meet up and shoot a little. Hell if you like it I may sell it, I want a bigger Frey.