>>>DerbyCityClassic<<>>Accu-StatsPPV<<<

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Within 3 or 4 secs of "getting in" the screen freezes-Next time-same thing, Next time-same thing! ive requested my money back til they get it right. IM not going through the frustration again today.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Probably happened to most everyone then.

It's coming back to me that the streams out of the Horsehoe have sucked since the very first one (which was by far the worst) . Like Steinway, just not enough bandwidth i guess

PS-let me know how it works if you are going in again. Im not wasting my time/$$ and getting myself all frustrated unless im sure it's going to work HALF decent.

It seems like later at night, I'll bet more people going to their rooms suck the life out of the bandwidth.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems like later at night, I'll bet more people going to their rooms suck the life out of the bandwidth.

Accu S should talk to hotel IT dept and ask them to give higher band width for streams i hope they are using either net hard wire and not wifi

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good stream

Had a few freeze ups, but overall it ran very good all day yesterday. I even watched it on YMCA Wi-Fi at a swim meet.

That 10 foot table sure can make the pros look like mere mortals at times.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know the order of play and times for the quarterfinals?
Which match is up on stream first? Right now stream showing blank screen

Quarterfinals (Sunday)
Mika v Lee Van
Jeff Ignacio v Dennis
Alex v Morra
Shane v Jason Klatt

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
update

The Schedule So Far:

12:00 Noon - Jason Klatt vs. Shane Van Boening

3:00pm - John Morra vs. Alex Pagulayan

Dinner Break

6:00pm - Jeffrey Ignacio vs. Dennis Orcullo

9:00pm - Lee Vann Corteza vs. Mika Immonen

stix_n_stones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream freezing

The stream is freezing every minute or so for me this morning. Sometimes it will come back often requires me to refresh the page. Anyone else experiencing this?

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The stream is freezing every minute or so for me this morning. Sometimes it will come back often requires me to refresh the page. Anyone else experiencing this?

Frozen now and won't restart. Great yesterday??

thewhiffer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Freezing up to the point of unwatchable. Come on Accu Stats refresh at your end or something because this is not acceptable. Been near perfect since Friday and now this! I have reloaded and refreshed several times so it must be at your, or the service providers end. Thanks for whatever you can do.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Freezing so often I can't watch. How does one get a refund?

send Accu-stats an email

I've always had good luck with their streams, you're not the first person i've seen with problems though. Mine lagged a bit last night and I just closed and re accessed the content from the accu-stats page and everything was fine within a couple minutes

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Hoping it smooths out when the big storm passes.

NYC mayor calling the storm possibly the worst in history.

12" - 24" + with very high winds from Pa. to Maine.