Re-level table?

GrayBeard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 9' Brunswick table (used) that was professionally installed about 10 months ago. The table is in my basement
on a concrete floor. The install included a 1 year guarantee on the leveling. Lately I've noticed that a very slow roll on
the long axis of the table rolls off 1" to 1 1/2 inches at the very end of the roll.

First off, is this enough of an issue to complain about? Second, is it worth the aggravation of having the
installer out to re-level, or should I just ignore it as it doesn't normally have any impact on play?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have a 9' Brunswick table (used) that was professionally installed about 10 months ago. The table is in my basement
on a concrete floor. The install included a 1 year guarantee on the leveling. Lately I've noticed that a very slow roll on
the long axis of the table rolls off 1" to 1 1/2 inches at the very end of the roll.

First off, is this enough of an issue to complain about? Second, is it worth the aggravation of having the
installer out to re-level, or should I just ignore it as it doesn't normally have any impact on play?

All depends on if it's frame level or slate level adjustment. But, if it's been level most of the time, and just started rolling off, I'd start with a frame level first, only takes a few minutes so call them back.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Lately I've noticed that a very slow roll on

I would consider that a pretty serious amount of table roll, thats more than enough to completely miss the ball on a cut shot.