Nashville

warriorpoet62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JOB billiards Gallatin Rd. *Has gone down quite a bit since Jim Blaylock left. But lots of tables and has action some times.

Hooligans Sports Bar Clarksville Tn Nice place 9 Diamond bar boxes and a diamond 9 footer...Can get a game pretty quick. Usually lots of gamblers.

That's about it, really. Definitely hit and miss everywhere else.

hope this helps.

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in Nashville for the month and I'm looking for a good Players pool room .

In Nashville check out Jobs Billiard Club.

Hennessy's place is in Manchester it's called Lucky Break.

If you wanted to venture down to Chattanooga check out CBC East on Jordan drive and Diamonds on Hixon Pike.

There is a place in Crossville TN just east of Nashville called. Hooligans Sports bar and Crossville Family Billiards.

If you plan on coming down to Chattanooga shoot me a PM a week or two ahead of time I can try to take off work and hit a few racks with ya.

Last edited:

Deuce$

Registered
Jobs billiards is a good call . no action last night but will try again this weekend.
any other good places near spring hill or franklin ?

Mcdermott1981

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, unfortunately there is not a single pool room in Williamson County(Spring Hill, Franklin, etc). I would maybe recommend Fat Willies in Murfreesboro. Closest decent pool room.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Jobs billiards is a good call . no action last night but will try again this weekend.

Ask for Nick, He'll play ya. I was there a few months ago and had played cheap action with him all night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
If you have the time this Saturday come down to 6 Pockets in Decatur, AL. Their monthly tournament will be going on then. Just follow I-65 south and you will run into Decatur. It might be worth your drive and there will be guaranteed action there. Probably more than you can handle.

If you can't make it I'm sure you would have fun playing Nick in Nashville......unless he is in Decatur on Saturday.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I live in Spring Hill. I haven't found any good places to shoot (other than my house) I was in a dive called Gray's Wings in Spring Hill not too long ago. They have four tables I think. Couple of guys were playing 9 ball for 20 bucks a set, but one guy was pretty sporty. Watched him run a six pack a couple of times. I asked our waitress if there was always good pool and she said it was hit or miss. The guy running the balls comes in fairly regular and is/ or used to be the captain of a team at Jobs, according to the waitress.

There is also a place in Nashville called Melrose Billiards. A throwback type place with rows of old tables. In the basement of an old building, smoke so thick you can cut it with a pocket knife. Seemed more of a Hipster bar and no real pool players when I was there..couldn't even get anyone to play me for drinks...

Not much help, but it is all I got. Good luck!

enimrac

Registered
In Nashville check out Jobs Billiard Club.

Hennessy's place is in Manchester it's called Lucky Break.

If you wanted to venture down to Chattanooga check out CBC East on Jordan drive and Diamonds on Hixon Pike.

There is a place in Crossville TN just east of Nashville called. Hooligans Sports bar and Crossville Family Billiards.

If you plan on coming down to Chattanooga shoot me a PM a week or two ahead of time I can try to take off work and hit a few racks with ya.

CBC east in chattanooga is definitely the best around here. I'm in chattanooga for nausea could months for work and I'm at cbc everyday.

strokenpoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CBC is ok... a bit over priced and way to smoke filled for my taste... in the chattanooga area I would go to Diamonds

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Deuce$

Registered
Wow, some great info . Can't make it to ,Decatur this weekend but I'll definitely get down there . Dose anyone know about Buffalo billiards in downtown Nashville ?

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I wouldnt waste time at buffalos. They dont care about their tables, its just a big industry bar with alot of really beat up gold crowns. H-Cues is close to downtown on 21st ave near Vandy. 4 well kept 8 footers. League takes up tables mostly every night till around 10. Some decent players hang out late night or saturday afternoons. JOBs is JOBs, cant go wrong there.

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CBC is ok... a bit over priced and way to smoke filled for my taste... in the chattanooga area I would go to Diamonds

The smoke is bad at times. As far as pricing $6 a hour for the table. If u wanna drink yeah that's high. But they have good happy hour specials. Food is good but a little high. Just depends on what u get.

strokenpoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have lived in chattanooga my whole life.. it's not that bad of a place.. it's got nice equipment. . I would just rather give my money to ppl I actually like.. not the biggest fan of phil.. what is your game of choice?