Silver Member
Dang, I Shaw Wu and got Ko. :)

I am guessing Wu v Shaw final.
Ko beat Wu in group stage so this will be rematch

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just wondering if all the players got paid from last year's China Open. I know that Filler had trouble getting his 40K.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The location of this tournament may bring in some great talent. But the rules blow. Alt break, balls past string on break and pockets bigger than a chick at a trucker stop.

There's no reason anyone should be suprized that anywho beats anywho.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone been able to watch this on their phone or a computer without flash? I'm not having any luck:(

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone been able to watch this on their phone or a computer without flash? I'm not having any luck:(

I didn't have luck at the tournament site stream link either but I could watch it in facebook application on my tab. The stream was great over there.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, this is great. No commentary, but the sounds of the game are there. Great to try to predict what the players will do with zero distractions, from a learning standpoint. I love it.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How in the world are the "other" DCC people from Europe streaming this event on FB? However that came to be, thank you:)

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How in the world are the "other" DCC people from Europe streaming this event on FB? However that came to be, thank you:)

They're just rebroadcasting/embedding the same stream from the other link. It is running a number of seconds behind it.