CCIE-TOBE ripped me off

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hate these threads and hate it even more now that it was me!

Read the threads and decide for yourself. Responded to this guys post, struck a deal and sent him money. He even left me positive iTrader! Calls me this morning asking for more money I say no and he says he is selling them to someone else. See original thread:

http://forums.azbilliards.com//showthread.php?t=129648

I do a little poking around and find he is trying to peddle the cues he sold to me, and did not deliver, to another guy via PM. See thread below.

http://forums.azbilliards.com//showthread.php?t=130409

Now I am fairly new to AZB but have had good dealings with Bigjohn, Deano and a few others, read my iTrader then you decide. Read all my postings and then determine if I'm being honest or not. Cross your fingers for me, I hope I get my money back.

Robert Collins

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
robert777 said:

Read the threads and decide for yourself. Responded to this guys post, struck a deal and sent him money. He even left me positive iTrader! Calls me this morning asking for more money I say no and he says he is selling them to someone else. See original thread:

I do a little poking around and find he is trying to peddle the cues he sold to me, and did not deliver, to another guy via PM. See thread below.

Now I am fairly new to AZB but have had good dealings with Bigjohn, Deano and a few others, read my iTrader then you decide. Read all my postings and then determine if I'm being honest or not. Cross your fingers for me, I hope I get my money back.

Robert Collins

Sorry to hear about it.

I had my first bad dealing here this week too.

Same kind of deal, had an agreement and the nit backs back out of the deal.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=129406

No class.

ken

Last edited:

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry to hear this..Things like this are never any good.:( This is a person whom has no class.I hope you left some a neg iTrader so others won't get treated this way.We are our own best protection by letting people know about these kind of ''shady'' dealings.This is a perfect example of why people should Escrow as well.-JR

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
"Where is the perp located?"

Well this is where the payment was sent so I assume it is his residence.

Farhad khan
xxxx Veleta (removed his house number for his safety)
San Antonio TX 78250-5119
United States

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Robert, sorry you got ripped off.......agreed, you had a meeting of the minds, it was stated sold, and payment sent.....I am definitely not close to him, but I do live in Texas and if you run into any issues getting your money back, I will do my best to help in any way.....

It sucks that you ran into the bottom 1% POS of AZ....

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
well I just hit him with a little red rep too. This kind of S##T REALLY pisses me off. I am always amazed at how low some people will go to make a few extra bucks... but paying with the USPS Money Order was a wise move and really improves his chances of being prosecuted... stay on his ass! Maybe he will wise up and do what's right.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
robert777 said:
"Where is the perp located?"

Well this is where the payment was sent so I assume it is his residence.

Farhad khan
xxxx Veleta (removed his house number for his safety)
San Antonio TX 78250-5119
United States

HERE'S 2 QUESTIONS, AND PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE I'M ATTACKING YOU, BUT I'M VERY VERY CURIOUS.......

WHY WOULD YOU SEND THIS UNKNOWN GUY ANY PAYMENT WITHOUT HAVING CUES IN YOUR HANDS?

AND

IF HE RIPPED YOU OFF, WHY CARE ABOUT HIS SAFETY?

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
robert777 said:

Robert Collins

This is exactly why with new members I ask for cue first. and I also only do that as I have been here a long time with many deals and quite a few people know me personally.

If they refuse I'm just done with it. New users can be brutal. Never know if they are someone who has already been banned.

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
robert777 said:

Robert Collins

You need to put the law on this guy for running a scam.

hypnauticz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nine Ball said:
You need to put the law on this guy for running a scam.

seriously now day's those peoples should put a law for them running scam on peoples who working hard for their money and they try to scam them and think they can run alway with it..i got scam 5 month's ago and i'm still on my case for gettin my money back..goodluck with your case.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I am sorry to hear about this Robert,this guy has been a member for a few years and realized he could make a buck by doing this,he probably planned on doing this after reading all the people who get screwed.I hope that someone makes an example of one of these guys legally or not because until someone is,it will keep happening.I only deal with reputable members when I am buying and if someone is new here or has little to no iTrader they can ship it to me first and then I will pay,its all about your reputation on here.

Buckeyejim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
I agree that he can be prosecuted faster and more efficiently by using USPS.Once he finds that out he will be paying you back with interest.If anyone knows otherwise please let it be known,good luck with this unhuman.

javi2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Ccie-tobe

Watch this guy. He was also trying to sell a bunch of Pool Dvd's and videos here about a week ago and on e-bay. He made copies of the originals and was or is still selling the copies also. (Taking money out of the original creators pockets). Also known as "bootlegging". If you check his post out alot of hardworking pool instructors material was copied and is being "thrown in for free" or actually being offered for sale seperately for a lower price if you pm him. Buyer Beware!

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Another "KHAN-JOB".

Great. Just what AZ needs.

Sorry you've been duped. File a claim IMMEDIATELY with the USPS, regardless of what this POS is telling you.

-von

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Damn, this guy is a greedy sob!! You payed him TOP DOLLAR for those Meucci's!! I would not hesitate to use escrow with new sellers for any transactions over $200.

ccie_tobe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I Am New To This Online Trading This As You Can See I Have No Feedback .. Well I Have A Negative One Now .. While It Is True That I Did Make A Deal, I Did So Stupidly Without Finding Out What The Current Pricing For The Cues Were. When I Did Find Out And Called Him Back My Proposal Was Not To Get Market Price Which Would Double What We Had Agreed On But Rather All I Asked Him For Was Enough So I Did Not Lose Money On My Original Investment.
An Example I Was Selling 4 Apples For 2.00. My Original Investment Was 2.35 Cents. What I Found Out Was One Of The Apples Were Of Such Quality That It By Itself Could Command 1.50 Or More. Well I Asked Him Since Such Is The Case If He Could Cover The Extra .35 Cents That I Was Losing Out In The Deal.
Also, I Rescinded The Deal Before Any Money Reached Me. I Was Supposed To Get Paypal When I Do Not Know. I Never Got A Notification From Paypal That A Payment Was Made. The Money He Is Referring To Is The Shipping Cost Which I Asked That He Send Money Order Because I Did Not Have 50 Something Dollars Which It Would Cost To Ship The Items, And As Soon As I Receive The Money Order I Will Be Sending It Back.