jb cases website

murphys_law

Registered
Is anyone else having trouble getting to John's website?? When I try to go to it the registration for the website appears to have expired.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
John's Web-Site is working fine when I check it a few moments ago. JB CASES is BANNED AGAIN from AZ Billiards for what REASON I do not know?

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Don't worry CC. Your buddy will be back soon enough. Just keep running his banner ads in his absence and you'll do fine...and you wonder why people take shots at you. 20,000 plus posts of dribble and counting. Soon you will have served up more than McDonald's.

Nick

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Don't worry CC. Your buddy will be back soon enough. Just keep running his banner ads in his absence and you'll do fine...and you wonder why people take shots at you. 20,000 plus posts of dribble and counting. Soon you will have served up more than McDonald's.

Nick

Maybe I like John products, like other who who style I copied.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I like 18 year old Single Malt Scotch. Maybe we should all start running silly banner ads and we'll all wear out our mice scrolling up and down.

images

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Personally, I prefer Macallan, and I didn't notice enough difference between the 12 year and the 18 year to justify the difference in cost....but it's all Soooooo good. :p

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a Canadian drinker myself:thumbup:

and to the cowboy,
Who who, who are you . . .:grin:

just commenting on your typo??

maybe see you at the korner some day??

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Yes Macallan 15 is the best pound for pound. The 18 isn't worth the delta in cost but fabulous to drop down my throat.

Nick

Personally, I prefer Macallan, and I didn't notice enough difference between the 12 year and the 18 year to justify the difference in cost....but it's all Soooooo good. :p

Mickey Qualls

You study the watch......
Silver Member
I like 18 year old Single Malt Scotch. Maybe we should all start running silly banner ads and we'll all wear out our mice scrolling up and down...

And when your mouse DOES finally wear out... :thumbup:

You can purchase the Goldtouch KOV-SM300E Multi-award Winning Swiftpoint Mouse. Rated 'Best Notebook Mouse' By Computer Shopp

Attachments

• mouse.jpg
    mouse.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 202

Tro

Insert Clever Title Here
Silver Member
Scotch tastes like whiskey mixed in with soap. Ugh.

A nice reposado or anejo tequila...now you're talking.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want a pair of Beats Studio headphones now. I still love my Beats Solo, but the Studio are the nuts. I'm broke dog after paying taxes. :frown:

I must have these Beats Studio. I can't live without them.

Attachments

• MonsterBeatsStudio-026_001.jpg
    MonsterBeatsStudio-026_001.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 131