Mike Johnson - Jensen Cues needs some prayers

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not real sure of the details but here is a repost from my facebook page:

"Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that Mike Johnson of Jensen custom cues was involved in a bad motorcycle accident today. 8 broken ribs, both wrists broken or fractured, fractured skull, and mid calf leg amputation. Please keep him and his family in your prayers."

Please pray for him and his family

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Terrible, shocking news.
Mike will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Please provide an update as you hear how he's doing.

Will Prout

Last edited:

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sad

This is very sad news many members here no I've played with one of Mikes cues for
quite awhile, he's made some of the best playing cues for a long time. I truly hope me makes a full recovery and is able to get back to doing what he loves.

I will say a prayer for you Mike and your family.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Truly horrible... Thoughts and prayers from Keith, Sherri, and I....

Stay strong Mike and come back even stronger!!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Not nice news to start the day with. :(

I've had a few conversations with Mike regarding our shared love of m/c riding, he's had some hair raising stories on this topic, for sure.

Besides making fantastic cues, he is a great guy, too.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mike and his family and friends.

best,
brian kc

GreenFeltguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prayers for Mike

Mike certainly needs our prayers for him and his family, please help, God Bless !!

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
That's very bad news.

Prayers said for Mike, His Family, & All who know him.

May God help Him & Them in EVERY way.

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Terrible news. Sending all my good thoughts to Mike and his family for a full recovery.

Dave

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that Mike Johnson of Jensen custom cues was involved in a bad motorcycle accident today. 8 broken ribs, both wrists broken or fractured, fractured skull, and mid calf leg amputation. Please keep him and his family in your prayers."

Tragic news. So sad. :frown:

Could you post the FB page on here, so I can read who wrote it, or send it to me via PM? Thanks.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll keep Mike in my thoughts and hope he makes a recovery. This sounds like a very serious accident.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody know if he was on his home turf? A lot of riders heading my way for Bike Week. Wondering if he's here. If so I would like to try to help.

There is lots of support for out of town bikers that go down here.

Last Bike Week we had a Brother from out of town get married on the beach. Him and his new bride went down after the ceremony. It was bad, but they survived. Me and two Brothers crawled around on the road for an hour looking for the diamond that popped out of her ring.

If he has family here with him then a place to stay, food, water, whatever, it's done. I'll make sure personally.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
My thoughts & prayers go out to Mike, his Family & friends.
Very sad news

daxe

custom cues & repair
Silver Member
Jensen Cues needs some prayers

My thoughts & prayers go out to Mike, his Family & friends.
Very sad news

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Oh my, that is terrible news. I'm so sorry to hear this.

In the past few months I have been thinking about purchasing a Ducati motorcycle and when I hear of accidents of people I know like this, it puts the desire to have a bike on the back burner.

JoeyA