Mike bender custom pool cue

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Selling my Mike Bender custom pool cue. This cue is 5 long ebony points with natural,green,and black veneers. The forearm is highly figured curly maple. The butt is the same with 5 windows of ebony,natural,green,and black veneers. Silver diamonds are in each window as well as in each point. The handle is beautiful jet black ebony. Ringwork at all 5 positions with the same pattern as the rest. 2 original shafts 13mm. Cue comes with joint protectors. Weight is between 18/19oz. Mike is no longer taking orders so this is your chance to get a beautiful looking and great hitting cue. 2950.00 make offers no trades

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Selling my Mike Bender custom pool cue. This cue is 5 long ebony points with natural,green,and black veneers. The forearm is highly figured curly maple. The butt is the same with 5 windows of ebony,natural,green,and black veneers. Silver diamonds are in each window as well as in each point. The handle is beautiful jet black ebony. Ringwork at all 5 positions with the same pattern as the rest. 2 original shafts 13mm. Cue comes with joint protectors. Weight is between 18/19oz. Mike is no longer taking orders so this is your chance to get a beautiful looking and great hitting cue. 2950.00 make offers no trades

I would love to see pictures of this cue as I regret selling my Bender cue around 13 years ago.