First states to reopen Pool Halls?

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m temporarily out of work and my buddy will be furloughed the first week of June. God willing, the virus will be on the run by then. We’ll be hoping to make a road trip to see a few pool halls (or any that will be open).

Any states in the Midwest that are opening up billiard establishments by the end of May. If not, we might entertain the Southern states as well. Thanks.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’m temporarily out of work and my buddy will be furloughed the first week of June. God willing, the virus will be on the run by then. We’ll be hoping to make a road trip to see a few pool halls (or any that will be open).

Any states in the Midwest that are opening up billiard establishments by the end of May. If not, we might entertain the Southern states as well. Thanks.

I'm in Tulsa-
Magoos is to open in the next couple weeks-
by the 17th of May :smile:

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny's bar and grill in Barnhart, Mo opened this past Mon (yesterday). They are roughly 20 miles South of downtown St. Louis. 13 bar tables 1 9ft Diamond. They say they are social distancing but who knows. Plenty of room good food.

Racky BallBoa

Registered
In Florida, during the Phase 1 re-opening which started May 4th, bars must remain closed. So, I think any pool room that serves alcoholic drinks is considered in part a "bar".However, I did notice that one pool room in Ocala, FL re-opened May 4th at the 25% capacity rule, I'm guessing that they don't serve alcohol or maybe suspended serving alcohol.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Florida, during the Phase 1 re-opening which started May 4th, bars must remain closed. So, I think any pool room that serves alcoholic drinks is considered in part a "bar".However, I did notice that one pool room in Ocala, FL re-opened May 4th at the 25% capacity rule, I'm guessing that they don't serve alcohol or maybe suspended serving alcohol.

Not quite. My room has a full kitchen and as such is licensed as a restaurant. Like any other restaurant, serving alcohol is perfectly acceptable.

They opened at 25% capacity yesterday.

chandler1968

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Teachers in St. Louis reopened yesterday. Props to Rich & Derek for taking the break and improving the place (newly designed bar, non-smoking). Will head there today to see for myself!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Arizona is still in lockdown made Pool Rooms, Trump is inbound to tell Ducy what to do today. Visiting Arizona Honeywell Plant. Meeting with business leaders.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Don't be a COVIDIOT.

Don't endager. Stay home.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't be a COVIDIOT.

Don't endager. Stay home.

Calling your fellow AZB'ers idiots just because they disagree with your opinion. Really? If you are living in fear, stay home. There are many of us - most probably the majority of Americans - who take risks every day to enjoy their freedoms. And, many of us are not accepting the facts that you evidently are choosing to believe.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gov Edwards.jpg
……………………………..

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Calling your fellow AZB'ers idiots just because they disagree with your opinion. Really? If you are living in fear, stay home. There are many of us - most probably the majority of Americans - who take risks every day to enjoy their freedoms. And, many of us are not accepting the facts that you evidently are choosing to believe.

apparently,
not too many people in the hospitals for this covid thing-
here in Oklahoma-
a lot of people layed off from the hospitals too-
out of work"

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

SMH.

Nobody is living in fear. I'm not afraid to catch it.

I don't know how I can live with myself if I infected hundreds of people and the cause of someone dying.

No fear here. I want to protect.

Don't be COVIDIOT. Don't infect. Stay home.

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SMH.

Nobody is living in fear. I'm not afraid to catch it.

I don't know how I can live with myself if I infected hundreds of people and the cause of someone dying.

No fear here. I want to protect.

Don't be COVIDIOT. Don't infect. Stay home.

He's right stay home. It's not about fear; even if YOU don't get it, you may be an asymptomatic carrier.

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That right there says a lot....

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to those responding regarding their states status. I figured this post would get the responses of staying home or don't be afraid banter.

Notice, I did say this would be the first week of June. We will monitor the condition of virus in the states before charting a road trip plan, if we go at all.
I'm sure we will bring masks, and wear them while playing, if there are other people in the vicinity. We would wipe down the balls with a rag and bring our own magic rack and cues. Seems that would keep the health risk about as low as possible.

Stay tuned if the adventure unfolds!

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to those responding regarding their states status. I figured this post would get the responses of staying home or don't be afraid banter.

Notice, I did say this would be the first week of June. We will monitor the condition of virus in the states before charting a road trip plan, if we go at all.
I'm sure we will bring masks, and wear them while playing, if there are other people in the vicinity. We would wipe down the balls with a rag and bring our own magic rack and cues. Seems that would keep the health risk about as low as possible.

Stay tuned if the adventure unfolds!

So if two guys wearing masks come in.....