Palmer / Paradise Cues Wanted

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wanted - Palmer Cues - Dead, Alive, or barely breathing.

I am a collector not a dealer, an end-user looking for cues from the first, second, and third catalogs. I will consider anything from perfect original to banged-up user to broken/damaged for parts.

If you have a damaged Palmer, please don't trash it, it can either be restored and if not able to be saved, the parts can be used to save another Palmer.

I am interested in Palmers and Paradises regardless of condition, as well as parts if you have anything.

Not all Palmers carry identification. If you are unsure whether or not your cue is a Palmer, I can identify it from a picture.

If you have a Palmer or a Paradise for sale or have a lead on one, send me a PM.

Thanks for looking and thanks in advance for your leads.

Attachments

• rsz_img_5058.jpg
    rsz_img_5058.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
What model would this one be?
Something you might be interested in?

Attachments

• palmer4.jpg
    palmer4.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 123
  • palmer3.jpg
    palmer3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 115

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks.

My primary focus is on the earlier cues from the mid-seventies and earlier.

Your cue came a bit later.

jjmichael

I am a collector not a dealer, an end-user looking for cues from the first, second, and third catalogs. I will consider anything from perfect original to banged-up user to broken/damaged for parts.

If you have a damaged Palmer, please don't trash it, it can either be restored and if not able to be saved, the parts can be used to save another Palmer.

I am interested in Palmers and Paradises regardless of condition, as well as parts if you have anything.

Not all Palmers carry identification. If you are unsure whether or not your cue is a Palmer, I can identify it from a picture.

If you have a Palmer or a Paradise for sale or have a lead on one, send me a PM.

I have a Palmer PM11 that I may want to sell. Interested ?

cuefan6969

I have a Paradise window cue and several Palmer window cues.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks very much but I am interested in the cues slightly older than yours.

jack8417

I am thinking about selling the cue. if I send you better pics would you provide a price range?
Thank you very much.

jack8417

Here are some pics that I hope will help. There isn't a scratch or even a nick on the cue. it was probably refinished because there is no PALMER on the butt. I have owned the cue for at least a decade.
Thank you, jack

Attachments

• tip.jpg
    tip.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 37
  • point.jpg
    point.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 43
  • lenght2.jpg
    lenght2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 35
  • lenght1.jpg
    lenght1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 36
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 38
  • weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 33

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are some pics that I hope will help. There isn't a scratch or even a nick on the cue. it was probably refinished because there is no PALMER on the butt. I have owned the cue for at least a decade.
Thank you, jack
I replied via email.

David Sorensen

Not sure if I’d sell it ,but here are some pics all original Model F listed in the 2 nd Palmer Catalog and straight anyway it’s rolled , only had one ferrule replaced by A shop in Ft.Lauderdale some 25 yrs ago & probably 6 yrs ago Chris Nitti in Orlando replaced the tips , and advised me to never touch the cue it’s in excellent original condition , put it on a lathe & said it was perfectly straight as well 👍 4 th cue from the left in last pic ✌️ I don’t play with it often …✌️

Attachments

• D540AA9F-9329-44AE-BF3A-8FD9C10235A1.jpeg
    D540AA9F-9329-44AE-BF3A-8FD9C10235A1.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 0A043779-EF74-43EB-9A7D-1DCA41028321.jpeg
    0A043779-EF74-43EB-9A7D-1DCA41028321.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 7D3D3FAF-EDB7-43EA-8782-F15E279C0527.jpeg
    7D3D3FAF-EDB7-43EA-8782-F15E279C0527.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited: