Attachments

• Qualifier-usba-expo-web.jpg
    Qualifier-usba-expo-web.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please support Paul Frankel's National Qualifier. The Allen Hopkin's Super Billiard Expo is a wonderful venue to expose more pool players to our beautiful sport. Huge vendor participation including Tiger Products. One of the best LD carom shafts in the industry.

My friend Yura will be running an after hours 5 point 3C tournament. When racing to 5 points you have a chance to beat some of the best caroms players in the United States.

I wish I could go this year!

Yura: Keep Paul away from any platforms or risers. We'd like to keep him around for a while!

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Please Support ProfessorQBall [Paul Frankel] SBE Event. Anyway you can Paul a wonderful promoter of both 3Cushion Billiards and Pool Events. Who Know this might be your opportunity to see Deekamon and The RatF@@Ker together at the SBE for the First time and maybe with the Neu or The Deekamon Posse.

1661222_491283580993547_490483187_n.jpg

Watch out Tom Paley [3kushin]!!

Last edited:

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Please Support ProfessorQBall [Paul Frankel] SBE Event. Anyway you can Paul a wonderful promoter of both 3Cushion Billiards and Pool Events. Who Know this might be your opportunity to see Deekamon and The RatF@@Ker together at the SBE for the First time and maybe with the Neu or The Deekamon Posse.

View attachment 320564

Watch out Tom Paley [3kushon]!!

I be waiting for this.
You're on my list.

Better be there or I'm sending some Rat Killer Cats your way.
Got connections with this. So beware. I got your number.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simply Put

rotr.jpg

This may be what is waiting for visitors of Dieckman when visiting him in Buena Vista, VA, beside a Billiard Table or Pool Table

redneck.jpg

3kushin, with all the different hats you will be wearing at SBE, I might have to call you Tom "Mighty Mouse" Paley... but Deekamon said you got it under control!!!

Is there a list of who playing in the USBA Qualifier?

Last edited: