Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Ask The Instructor
Reload this Page why did jose hit the 9 this way?
Page 16 of 16 « First 6141516

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#226)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Yesterday, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilliardsAbout View Post
Looks like "direction of instantaneous acceleration" describes how fast you move from recitation of facts to name calling!
Add name-calling to the list of things you don't understand.

Add me to your ignore list.

pj
chgo

Old
  (#227)
BilliardsAbout
Billiards.About.com
BilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Today, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Add name-calling to the list of things you don't understand.

Add me to your ignore list.

pj
chgo
Way to trim my post! I wrote "PJ, you are a highly intelligent, thought-provoking AZ contributor. I appreciate your illustrations, comments and posted diagrams. People know you really know the game of pool and even though we seem to disagree more often than we agree, I respect you and your knowledge base. You shoot a strong game of pool, too." Your response? PUT ME ON IGNORE.

Can do--just like you said in this thread "we're history" than attacked five more times!

I've given you a dozen chances to be a nice guy...

News Flash: This is an Ask The Instructor thread, you're not an instructor, no one asked you. Please leave this thread.

-- Matt Sherman

Guide to Pool and Billiards, About.com
Instruction Staff, InsidePool Magazine
Author, book/DVD combo, Picture Yourself Shooting Pool

Last edited by BilliardsAbout; Today at 06:44 AM.

Old
  (#228)
evergruven
AzB Silver Member
evergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond repute

Today, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Can do--just like you said in this thread "we're history" than attacked five more times!

I've given you a dozen chances to be a nice guy...

News Flash: This is an Ask The Instructor thread, you're not an instructor, no one asked you. Please leave this thread.
well, I'm the one that asked the original question here, and was actually hoping pat would respond-
y'see, I don't know know what pat's business card says on it
but I've long respected his obvious knowledge of the game, and his willingness to share that
I've learned a lot from a lot of his posts.
and if I was gonna ask anybody for advice about pool stuffs
he would come to mind, quickly.

meanwhile, just because somebody has "instructor" written on their business card,
doesn't mean that they are one...

peace & love

Old
  (#229)
BilliardsAbout
Billiards.About.com
BilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardsAbout has a reputation beyond repute

Today, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergruven View Post
well, I'm the one that asked the original question here, and was actually hoping pat would respond-
y'see, I don't know know what pat's business card says on it
but I've long respected his obvious knowledge of the game, and his willingness to share that
I've learned a lot from a lot of his posts.
and if I was gonna ask anybody for advice about pool stuffs
he would come to mind, quickly.

meanwhile, just because somebody has "instructor" written on their business card,
doesn't mean that they are one...
I always hope PJ responds, when he isn't behaving like a petulant child!

-- Matt Sherman

Guide to Pool and Billiards, About.com
Instruction Staff, InsidePool Magazine
Author, book/DVD combo, Picture Yourself Shooting Pool

Old
  (#230)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Today, 09:24 AM

Quote:
I agree. We both need to think it through to understand it. So my photo was not to scale but is illustrative. I think you didn't watch the video I posted today?

Video: http://bondfanevents.com/wp-content/...822_092718.mp4
How far over will the end of the butt move on the kind of shot you are talking about?

Please answer that simple question. Please answer it here. I'm not going to look at a video posted on some random site.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Page 16 of 16 « First 6141516

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: