Many thanks and 'Nuff respect to Sho 'Nuff and AZB'er Flex!

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm visiting the DC area and had the honor and pleasure to hit balls for a couple hours with Brandon Shuff at First Break Billiards. I can't begin to say how much I enjoyed playing and conversing with this great player and, more importantly, this fine gentleman! He gave me some great advice that I will be applying for the rest of my pool playing days.

Many thanks, and you know what time it will be bro.....W.I.T.!!

I also had a chance to meet and hit balls with another AZB'er and great person, Flex, who unfortunately doesn't post much anymore. Thanks to you both for making the pool portion of this family trip a wonderful experience!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm visiting the DC area and had the honor and pleasure to hit balls for a couple hours with Brandon Shuff at First Break Billiards. I can't begin to say how much I enjoyed playing and conversing with this great player and, more importantly, this fine gentleman! He gave me some great advice that I will be applying for the rest of my pool playing days.

Many thanks, and you know what time it will be bro.....W.I.T.!!

I also had a chance to meet and hit balls with another AZB'er and great person, Flex, who unfortunately doesn't post much anymore. Thanks to you both for making the pool portion of this family trip a wonderful experience!

Glad to hear you had fun, that Brandon can play a little, cant he!

Flex

Banger
Silver Member
When I saw Brandon, first thing I told him was that VI Professor fellow could give him the 7.... :eek:

VI P is a great fellow! And quite a conversationalist, to boot!

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey BB, I'll be back this afternoon and evening....would be great to meet you!

Hey Flex! Good to see you posting! Ready for round three?