JOSS CUSTOM made by Dan Janes

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
I was talking with Dan Janes and he said he could make me a cue that only his hands touched..He would do all the work..
He won't make another like mine, ever...
I received it March 3, 2015..I have all the paper work..
I used it during last league session so it don't have a lot of use and I take very good care of my cues...It looks great..Very few little rub marks or tiny scratch..No dings or dents....
I bought 2 custom cues in Vegas so I am letting this one go..

The main wood is a very Curly Maple....It has 4 multi-colored points..Black, White, Blue and Green...Pearl inlays....Bottom has alternating Curly Maple and Black Triangles with Pearl Diamonds.....It has a Black Linen wrap....It has Stitch Rings at joint...Comes with Joss Logo joint protectors....

Butt weighs=15.60 ozs....Shaft 1 weighs=3.70 ozs...Is 13mm, Triangle tip and never hit a ball...Shaft 2 weighs= 3.62ozs..Triangle tip, 12.75mm and is used but in great condition..Shafts have Stitch rings....
It's been said before but this cue is gorgeous in person...Great looking cue...If not as I described just return,(without hitting with it) and I'll give full refund....

I paid, $1,000 and have paper work to prove it..Will include Joss joint protectors and free shipping SOLD-----SOLD-----SOLD-----SOLD-----SOLD-----

Asking $775.00 Please NO TRADES

__________SOLD-----SOLD-----SOLD-----SOLD-----SOLD-----SOLD-----

Attachments

• IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 450
  • SAM_0421.jpg
    SAM_0421.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Bump for a solid hitting really pretty cue....you have to see this cue...i had lots of complientments on it's looks...