12.4 Rogue

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
My new toy, I decided to treat myself to a toy for my birthday. 29' 12.4 3/8-10 Pechauer Rogue shaft with a Zan medium installed from Syberts. Hits sweet! Quieter than any carbon shaft I have tried but not soft, the shaft hits firm, not whippey nor is it overly stiff... For me its just right. Id say closest to wood in sound and feel on contact of the cue ball. The (finish) isn't overly slick but definitely smooth. As for the taper, it is a very comfortable slow rise, similar to the cynergy but not as aggressive. I would say it's the perfect in-between for the Revo and cynergy but It's definitely closer to the cynergy side. It moves the cue ball with ease and I have full confidence in my stroke when applying any type of spin. Though thought on deflection won't be mentioned to much, for me I feel it has less than the Cynergy. For now the cynergy has gone back in my bag as a spare.

LOPV5718.jpg

TJQY9446.jpg

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My new toy, I decided to treat myself to a toy for my birthday. 29' 12.4 3/8-10 Pechauer Rogue shaft with a Zan medium installed from Syberts. Hits sweet! Quieter than any carbon shaft I have tried but not soft, the shaft hits firm, not whippey nor is it overly stiff... For me its just right. Id say closest to wood in sound and feel on contact of the cue ball. The (finish) isn't overly slick but definitely smooth. As for the taper, it is a very comfortable slow rise, similar to the cynergy but not as aggressive. I would say it's the perfect in-between for the Revo and cynergy but It's definitely closer to the cynergy side. It moves the cue ball with ease and I have full confidence in my stroke when applying any type of spin. Though thought on deflection won't be mentioned to much, for me I feel it has less than the Cynergy. For now the cynergy has gone back in my bag as a spare.

View attachment 544741

View attachment 544742

What is the joint diameter? I have been eyeballing this shaft in 12.8.

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ve asked a couple of dealers. 3/8-10 is supposed to be 0.850. Others are 0.840.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the information. :cool: